News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

A Really Quick RP (closed)

Started by Osu, November 10, 2013, 01:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

So my slow RP is fabulous -- and slow, which is what I meant it to be -- but I've got some free time coming up, so I'm wondering if there's anybody who'd like to do a relatively short, quick roleplay.

I'm thinking no more than one or two players apart from me, to keep the action rolling along. Ideally we'd start in the next couple days and end the whole thing in the first week of December. We could just post willy-nilly and make things up as we go, or we could come up with a (short, not very detailed) plot, whatever you like.

Takers, takers, anyone?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Faiyloe

This looks like fun I'll Join.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Osu

Woohoo! Is there any kind of plot or something in particular you'd like to do? I'm up for anything as long as I can be a hare. ;D

Faiyloe

No not really. Just so long as I am a good guy. Maybe a group of travelers or something.

Osu

Hmm, how about a couple of goodbeasts who are... travelers on their way to share news with the abbey? Or maybe they're vermin-chasing vigilantes? Ghost hunters? Farmers chasing off a random hare from the property?

Or we could just randomly put a couple of characters in the same thread together and see what happens. >:D

Faiyloe

Why don't we make alphabet soup throw them all together and see what comes out. How many characters are we allowed to have?

Oh! I know a vermin could get lost in the abbey it would be like a game of hide and seek!

Osu

As far as how many characters, let's stick to three or less and we can both play other abbeybeasts as necessary. Okay, a vermin lost in the abbey leads to a game of hide and seek (cat and mouse?), works for me! How does s/he get lost in the abbey? Or do you want to make that up in the RP?

Faiyloe

Lets just make it up as we go. Can I be the vermin. (I'm not necessarily very experienced with vermin characters so if you don't want me to I wont but I already have an idea for the character.

Osu

Sure, that's fine! I'll get a thread started in the next few days here.

BrookSkimmer

I'd be up for this if another is still welcome.  ;)

Osu

BrookSkimmer

Great! I'll be jumpin' in the RP then. :D

Leatho Shellhound

Is there still room to squeeze me in.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Sure, as long as you don't mind the short-ness. XD If you two are fine with the alphabet soup idea, I'm going to aim to have the thread started up sometime Friday.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner