News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

martin

Started by SPSF kodachorm otter7486, November 12, 2013, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

he reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QvynPljE_k cause when he was fighting badrang but loss of rose

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Osu

Since there actually isn't a general topic specifically for Martin the Warrior, I hereby nominate this thread to fill that role. Let's stay on topic, y'all, make all your posts count an' whatnot, wot? :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Osu on November 14, 2013, 10:21:23 PM
Since there actually isn't a general topic specifically for Martin the Warrior, I hereby nominate this thread to fill that role. Let's stay on topic, y'all, make all your posts count an' whatnot, wot? :D
aye mate he was on heck of mouse if did have a gun he whould be a sweet gunslinger

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on November 20, 2013, 10:38:38 PM
Quote from: Osu on November 14, 2013, 10:21:23 PM
aye mate he was on heck of mouse if did have a gun he whould be a sweet gunslinger
But they don't have guns in Redwall. :)

Romsca

It never said there weren't any guns in Redwall...

But I don't want to get into that conversation again ::)

So... about Martin. I think there were at least three Martins. The first one was Luke's father, the second one was Martin the Warrior, and the third one was from Pearls of Lutra.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on November 23, 2013, 01:19:37 AM
So... about Martin. I think there were at least three Martins. The first one was Luke's father, the second one was Martin the Warrior, and the third one was from Pearls of Lutra.
The name "Martin" is probably a common name in, erm, Martin's family.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Romsca on November 23, 2013, 01:19:37 AM
It never said there weren't any guns in Redwall...
I never thought about it like that. They never said there wasn't any guns. They never mentioned but that doesn't mean they don't exist!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

TW

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Brian once said there were no guns in Redwall. It's also worth pointing out that Gabool had a gun in an early Mariel of Redwall cover, but it was announced that was a mistake. To be honest, I think Redwall is better off without guns. It might just be me, but I just don't think that guns fit the Redwall image.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Bloodwrath

I agree that guns wouldn't really fit into the Redwall world, but it seems like there would be a cannon or two somewhere with all the seagoing and ship sailing. 

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Bloodwrath on November 25, 2013, 01:48:20 PM
I agree that guns wouldn't really fit into the Redwall world, but it seems like there would be a cannon or two somewhere with all the seagoing and ship sailing. 
yea or what shelby stagna had from ax men a cannon that can shoot random things

Romsca

What?

Anyway, even if there were guns in Redwall, MARTIN THE WARRIOR wouldn't be the type to use one. He would prefer the sword

Ungatt Trunn

Here, I think there is already a topic about guns in Redwall somewhere else. Now, lets talk Martin! ;D