News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC: The Peacemaker's Brigade

Started by Norham Waterpaw, November 18, 2013, 01:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hallo everyone. I'm back with another stupid idea that will probably take ages to finish.  ;D

Vermin have taken the whole of Southsward. No woodlander was left unaffected.
But (prepare for cliché plot point) a small group of woodlanders have formed what they call the Peacemaker's Brigade.

Their goal is to reclaim their home, and avenge their country.
They must reach Castle Floret, and bring Peace to Southsward.

Please fill out the following form:

Name:
Species:
Speciality: (ie: Swordsman, stealth expert, healer)
Physical Appearance:
History/reason for vengeance:
Weak to:

Here's my Character:
Name: Tharius Goodthistle (Prefers the name "Thayr")
Species: Squirrel
Weapon: Shield
Speciality: Healer/Surgeon. He has very steady hands, and lots of surgical tools.
Phys. App. : Tall, has reddish fur. Wears an olive green tunic, and sharkskin gloves that go to his elbows.
History: His sister was kidnapped, assumed dead.
Weak to: Large weapons (Halberds, lances, etc.) and is afraid of open water.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

Also, this probably touches on Redwall's darker side. 

There won't be "feasts n' fancies", and some characters may die. Be forewarned.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

I might join, although I'm caught up in quite a few RPs at the minute. ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

rachel25

Um, I may join. But I'm also swamped with Rps.  :-\

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Earz perk up* DID ZOMEBEAZT ZAY SOUTHSWARD???!!!!!!!

AH'LL JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ze reazon for ze above zhoutin' vaz becauze, for ze fev zat even remember it, ah vaz vone o' ze memberz on ze auld Stories Of Southsward Redwall webzite. *Zigh* Aah, Memoriez.........
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham Waterpaw

Norham Waterpaw

Unimaginative

Someone!  ;D

Name: Aresid Jodisa (Goes by Sid.)
Species: Pika (or Cony. Or "Rock Rabbit")
Weapon: A Swordstaff (A swords blade attached to the end of a staff.) and a dagger.
Speciality: (ie: Swordsman, stealth expert, healer) Spy.
Physical Appearance: Large for a Pika, with dark brown eyes. His fur is a light golden color.

History/reason for vengeance: He lived in a small hut that was among the first buildings destroyed by the vermin. Later, his best friend was killed by them.
Weak to: Ranged weapons, and someone with enough strength to break the staff part of his swordstaff.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Shadefur nightblade

I'll join
Name: Razzar
Species: Nilgiri marten
Weapons: curved dual sabers
Specialty: swordsman and martial artist and climber
Physical appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nilgiri_marten_by_N_A_Nazeer.jpg
History/ reason for vengeance: wants to prove not all vermin are bad
Weak to: ranged weapons and pole arms

Norham Waterpaw

Cool! Both are accepted!

I'm waiting for a few more, and fir HIAG to poat his character sheets.

Faiyloe

Ok this looks awesome and I have finally decided to join. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt tae let everybeazt ken, ah'm probably nae goin' tae be able tae participate vonce December ztartz. Every year ah get off ze computer ztartin' at ze beginnin' o' December an' zen ztay off until ze end o' January. An' ah really dinnae vant tae ztart an' zen leave for tvo monz, zae can ah (if ziz iz ztill goin' vhen ah get back on) pozzibly join later on vhen ah get back?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I Just notice that no one has Gender on there Character sheets.

Also Norham I was wonder If I could play your characters sister in an awsome plot twist?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?