The Dragon of Kigen Mountain

Started by Jetthebinturong, November 21, 2013, 09:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadefur nightblade

About the nilgiri martens, well, I just always wanted a nilgiri ninja, and Abada represents India, and nilgiri martens actually come from India, so I thought it would be appropriate for the emperor to be an Indian species, ooh, I just got an idea! They are actually long lost brothers

He is the kind who leads his men, but usually from the back, and at the beginning he starts off in Abada.

Jetthebinturong

Even if they were long lost brothers they still wouldn't come into contact with each other would they? The emperor would be in Hakaan while the ninja would be in Abada killing prominent governmental figures
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadefur nightblade

At the very beginning Kitakika is in Abada.

Cornflower MM

I PROMISE!!! If I can't manage, I'll drop out!! PLEASE??

Jetthebinturong

Okay, accepted

@Shadefur: At the very beginning the ninja are on a ship heading towards Abada so that they have time to interact with each other before they split off to their targets so unless the emperor stays there for as long as the boat journey takes, they still wouldn't meet.

The Shade

Name: Si-Qon
Species: Red panda
Apperance: Si is fairly average height for his species, and his muscles are extremely toned after all the long hours of working out. He has no distinguishable scars accept for a. short cut across his muzzle.
Clothing/armor:  The red panda wears a long burnt orange cloak, trimmed with yellow. He also nearly always wear the traditional asian staw hat, tilted downwards to hide his eyes. Under the cloak he wears a black sleeve-less tunic, with a worn belt slung across. The belt has several shriukin (Misspelling!) pockets, although he never possesses such weapons.
Weapons: Bo staff, and a strange looking sword that's appears to be a cross between a scimatar and a meat cleaver, tinted a greenish colour.
Relevance to plot: Quester
History: Like many red pandas, Si grew up within the safety of his own tribe. However, during this time he studied and practised Kung Fu at an early age. He became one of the best fighters, however, he soon got bored of the lack of activity protecting the tribe, he decided to travel the land, helping the weak and teaching the strong. And he is always ready to take up missions involving danger.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadefur nightblade

@Shadefur: At the very beginning the ninja are on a ship heading towards Abada so that they have time to interact with each other before they split off to their targets so unless the emperor stays there for as long as the boat journey takes, they still wouldn't meet.
[/quote]

Oh well, I guess I can't do anything with them being brothers.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Shade on November 24, 2013, 08:52:14 PM
Name: Si-Qon
Species: Red panda
Apperance: Si is fairly average height for his species, and his muscles are extremely toned after all the long hours of working out. He has no distinguishable scars accept for a. short cut across his muzzle.
Clothing/armor:  The red panda wears a long burnt orange cloak, trimmed with yellow. He also nearly always wear the traditional asian staw hat, tilted downwards to hide his eyes. Under the cloak he wears a black sleeve-less tunic, with a worn belt slung across. The belt has several shriukin (Misspelling!) pockets, although he never possesses such weapons.
Weapons: Bo staff, and a strange looking sword that's appears to be a cross between a scimatar and a meat cleaver, tinted a greenish colour.
Relevance to plot: Quester
History: Like many red pandas, Si grew up within the safety of his own tribe. However, during this time he studied and practised Kung Fu at an early age. He became one of the best fighters, however, he soon got bored of the lack of activity protecting the tribe, he decided to travel the land, helping the weak and teaching the strong. And he is always ready to take up missions involving danger.
Love him, favourite character so far possibly due to the amount of detail but anyway accepted

Quote from: Shadefur nightblade on November 24, 2013, 09:13:49 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong

Oh well, I guess I can't do anything with them being brothers.

Unfortunately not

The Shade

Great. If you don't mind I'll make another quester, though this one will join much later on.
Name: Ti-lung (pronounced tie lung)
Species: Tiger
Apperance: Ti's build is athletic rather then sturdy, perfect for Kung fu. Because of this, his father originally started training him to be ninja-like warrior, an assassin for the organization. With no notable injuries, his golden blazing eyes and lean muscles naturally suggest a warrior.
Clothing/armor: Ti wears a tight-fitting dark scarlett tunic with an orange flame design, stitched with black thread. The tunic also has a hood, which comes in handy when he doesn't want to be noticed. The other item he wears is a pair of loose-fitting black trousers. The only sign of adoration is a wooden bead necklace.
Weapons: A double-bladed longsword (Like the one the black otter has in Doomwyte.)
Relevance to plot: A later quester
History: Ti grew up with no mother. Even to this day he doesn't know wether she is still alive or not. His father was partly responsible for a string of heavy robberys on caravan traders, carrying richs. The wealthiness was short-lived however, as he was captured soon after. Instead of being imprisoned, he was exiled and relocated on a distant island. Ti has not seen him since. After that, he wastaught several unarmed combat techniques by different masters. He has gone wandering recently. No beast knows of his current location.

Jetthebinturong

Lol Tie Lung *coughkungfupandacough*

It's fine, once you've finished your app we'll just need one more ninja then we can start

The Shade

Oh what?! You guessed.  :D If we've running desperate I could make a ninja, but I'm not sure I can handle three.

Jetthebinturong

I doubt that we're running desperate and if you don't think you can handle three don't try. If no one else joins then yes we will need someone to make the last ninja, I'll leave it three days before we make that decision though.

Shadefur nightblade

If nobody joins as Abadan soldiers should I just make them up as I go?

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

Two questions. One: Am I accepted? And Two: When are making the thread?