Defiance

Started by Griffen, November 24, 2013, 04:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

@Danflrubuguba Accepted  ;D

Griffen

Sorry for the double post!

ON HOLD!
I'll be placing this RP on hold till I remake the plot. (The hidden part y'all don't know about) I've decided that it's got a few flaws and isn't all as interesting as I hoped. Till I finish remaking the plot I will have this Rp just on stand by. Till then I will be having another Rp mixing two amazing things, Redwall and Starwars. Not sure how many people are knowledgeable with Starwars (the books), but I've read almost all of them that take place before the first movie and a few after the first movie. (Mainly old republic times) and I'm confident that I can manage one pretty well.

Dannflower Reguba

I smell another phone call.  ::) BTW I'll be PMing you the character thingy I wanted to discuss with you earlier.

QUICK NOTE:
Guys! Just because the RP is on hold doesn't mean that you can't make your characters! Get your characters set up so that as soon as Dusty is ready we can start.

ANOTHER NOTE ( because why not?):
I'm soon going to be back in the 3-D modeling of weapons down in the fan works section under weapon art. My first project will be Axtel's hammer, but my priorities will shift to RP weapons once we start getting them, so be ready to send in requests, and make sure you label them as for the Defiance RP. Be ready to describe in detail!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Okay I'm definitely joining this! I'll post my character up tomorrow, I'll have to think of an idea as good as your lots characters....
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

YAY!  :D

........................................ I feel really bad all of a sudden...... Remembering that I NEVER finished my first 3-D project way back when, and that was commissioned by Redwallgurl....... waaaaaaah.  :'( After the Hammer you've got first choice on what you want built, I owe you one here.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Haha thanks! Don't worry it's totally fine, I'll think up a hard weapon for you!  :P

Dannflower Reguba

Ouch.  :P I'll have you know that a sword won't keep me as busy anymore since I learned how to Chamfer!!!!!!  ;D That's literally as far as I got with that sword, I just couldn't get the blade right.

Shadefur nightblade

ooh, I am definitely going to join this as well, I'll post my character soon.

Griffen

Shadefur nightblade

Name: Screet
Species: ferret
Weapons: none
Appearance: Screet is average height and very sinewy, and mabe a bit to skinny.
Clothes: Screet wears formal, yet untidy clothes of a white robe and brown pants held up by black belt with a silver buckle.
Description: Screet never tries to mess up, but it just happens, he has serious ADD and is always moving about
Topic of study: martial arts/magical

Dannflower Reguba

No starting weapons bud.  ;)

Shadefur nightblade

Oh, oops, sorry about that.

redwallgurl

Long over due here is my character:
Name: Machara Frost
Species: Mouse
Appearance: Fierce hazel eyes clearly express her emotions. She's of average height, maybe a little smaller (but she's already a mouse). Machara has completely brown fur with white fur on her right paw.
Personality: A strong determined mouse who doesn't want to be confined to just simple "girl" tasks. Beasts might say she has an "attitude problem" but she just wants to prove herself and make a difference. Extremely caring and puts other beasts ahead of herself.
Backstory: Machara is from a simple ordinary family. Her parents were always very protective and liked to monitor almost everything Machara got into. Her father had a simple job with some power but wasn't the leader of the village. Machara's parents wanted a simple ordinary job as a dutiful wife.
Topic of Study (only one): Health, Magical
Other: She really really wants to leave her old life.

Griffen

@SHADEFUR accepted  :)

@REDWALLGURL  accepted  :)

TIME TO GET THIS STARTED!!!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!