Violent

More violent
Less violent
Average

Firetail

I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Jukka the Sling

I think The Rogue Crew is more violent. After all, there's all those Guosim shrews who got murdered, and also that old sea otter got burned to death. I still like the book though.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Firetail

I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Tam and Martin

I think it is a bit more violent. After all, you have those Bloodthirsty otters....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 26, 2013, 11:36:24 PM
I think it is a bit more violent. After all, you have those Bloodthirsty otters....
But there were allot of other bloodthirsty creatures in the Redwall series.

Life is too short to rush through it.

JangoCoolguy

Oh yeah, definitely a little more violent than usual.

It even had a lot of goodbeast deaths. And I mean REAL ones, not the usual Red Shirtian "randomly-kill-supporting-characters-off-to-show-the-bad-guys-are-bad" deaths.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 02:06:29 AM
Yeah but they were....different. Plus you add in the shrews and their death, Razzid himself, The old otter who was burned, and then the otters and I think it could easily become the most violent book.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 27, 2013, 10:01:57 PM
Yeah but they were....different. Plus you add in the shrews and their death, Razzid himself, The old otter who was burned, and then the otters and I think it could easily become the most violent book.
Heh, I guess your wright. But what reason would BJ make Rogue Crew extra violent?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 11:06:50 PM
Heh, I guess your wright. But what reason would BJ make Rogue Crew extra violent?
I don't think he made it that way intentionally.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 28, 2013, 12:02:52 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 11:06:50 PM
I don't think he made it that way intentionally.
Your probably right...

TW

I have to agree that The Rogue Crew was more violent than previous books. I suppose it's really just a form of characterization for the villains. The most violent books are arguably Rakkety Tam and The Rogue Crew and they feature the most bloodthirsty villains, led by Gulo the Savage and Razzid Wearat.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Tam and Martin

Quote from: TW on November 28, 2013, 11:59:16 PM
I have to agree that The Rogue Crew was more violent than previous books. I suppose it's really just a form of characterization for the villains. The most violent books are arguably Rakkety Tam and The Rogue Crew feature the most bloodthirsty villains, led by Gulo the Savage and Razzid Wearat.
I agree. They were very bloodthirsty villains and quite violent.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 29, 2013, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: TW on November 28, 2013, 11:59:16 PM
I have to agree that The Rogue Crew was more violent than previous books. I suppose it's really just a form of characterization for the villains. The most violent books are arguably Rakkety Tam and The Rogue Crew feature the most bloodthirsty villains, led by Gulo the Savage and Razzid Wearat.
I agree. They were very bloodthirsty villains and quite violent.
Yep, they both probably take the crown for the most bloodthirsty villians: Razzed Wearat has the most overall violence, but for Gulo, he has the most gory violence.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Definitely...this one and Rakkety Tam were the most violent. But they were some of the best. :)

The Shade

Yeah pretty violent. Especially than otter song, what was it now... ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I