News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar throws a pine cone grenade at Log-a-log.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 01, 2011, 01:02:42 AM
*Aldar sets Martha's wheelchair on fire*

That's just low! *chases Aldar with a frying pan*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Aldar defends himself with a tea kettle*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

*Attempts to throw a doily over Aldar's head*

Tiria Wildlough

*Bluestrype chases Lily with an empty cereal box* XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

*Lily tries to stuff the free toy from the cereal box up Bluestrype's nose*

Tiria Wildlough

*Bluestrype dodges, and throws the toy at Lily*
(What is the toy, anyway?)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

(Er... a small plastic wheelbarrow. It's red!)
*The toy hits Lily on the ear. She retaliates by loading it into her sling and throwing it in the general direction of Bluestrype*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*the doily misses and Aldar starts cooking some tea to serve to everybody*

Hálig

*I set up my speaker and blast my music; the toy hits me and I throw it at Aldar*
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Lily

*Forgets about the plastic wheelbarrow and lines up for tea*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*ducks as the toy soars overhead to hit some otherbeast, and serves Lily her tea*

Log-a-Log

Log-a-log recovers slowly from the pine cone grenade, only to be hit by the flying toy
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Nightfire splashed everyone with Skilly 'n' Duff, grabbing the toy and burying it. She then gives an earsplittin' squeak like a bottlenose dolphin, beating Aldar with a broomstick for his low act of setting fire to a wheelchair.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martha Braebuck

*Martha sits on the ground because her wheel chair is gone* *she doesn't like fighting so* *She sits watching and crying because her wheel chair is gone*
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"