News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I respawned.  ;D Nightfire sas as she hurles a potato at Icefire.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, several rats from Isle Marl had grown tired of there pointless farming existance, and had left to go conquer Mossflower woods. However, this plan for conquest was tragically cut short when a tree branch fell and crushed all of them.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

*catches the potato and throws it back at Nightfire* "Would you please declare that you respawned next time?!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"Aw marshmallows," Raio Rei mutters as Nightfire dodges the potao and it comes over her head, sticking onto the tip of his wickedly curved beak. She shakes it off, then goes after Icefire, beating his massive golden wings and screeching his warcry "Khreeeehaaaaarrrrkhaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

*throws a spear directly at his heart while yelling, "WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU?"*

Nightfire

"I AM RAIO REI, THE TUNDERBOLT KING!" the giant Golden Eagle screeches, catching the spear midair and snapping it with his talons. He kills Icefire with one sweep of his talons and eats her in one gulp.

(sorry if that was gruesome. Raio is a golden eagle, he likes to eat things. please forgive him. Oh, and Raio is one of my RP-ing characters, as you will see if you look at my signature.)

White One6193

Rawnblade and the Thunderbolt King ally themselves against Nightfire, yelling EULALIA all the way.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, a bunch o' antz zuddenly appear an' ztart dancin' an' zingin' while ztealin' everybeast'z food.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on September 09, 2011, 11:58:15 PM
"I AM RAIO REI, THE TUNDERBOLT KING!" the giant Golden Eagle screeches, catching the spear midair and snapping it with his talons. He kills Icefire with one sweep of his talons and eats her in one gulp.

(sorry if that was gruesome. Raio is a golden eagle, he likes to eat things. please forgive him. Oh, and Raio is one of my RP-ing characters, as you will see if you look at my signature.)
Oh, I see. Is he in your fanfic? I really need to finish it...

*Icefire respawns and starts spraying the ants with bugspray*

Nightfire

Quote from: White One6193 on September 11, 2011, 11:48:21 PM
Rawnblade and the Thunderbolt King ally themselves against Nightfire, yelling EULALIA all the way.

WhiteOne, Raio Rei the Thunderbolt King is my RP-ing character, not a freeplay character. Sorry about that.

Quote from: Icefire on September 12, 2011, 01:41:27 AM

And no, he is not in my fanfic. He's my RP-ing character from the War of the Ice Paws.

*Nightfire throws oatmeal at the both of them*

White One6193

Quote from: Nightfire on September 12, 2011, 04:25:24 PM
Quote from: White One6193 on September 11, 2011, 11:48:21 PM

WhiteOne, Raio Rei the Thunderbolt King is my RP-ing character, not a freeplay character. Sorry about that.

Quote from: Icefire on September 12, 2011, 01:41:27 AM

And no, he is not in my fanfic. He's my RP-ing character from the War of the Ice Paws.

*Nightfire throws oatmeal at the both of them*

DRAT! I wanted to go all sunflash on y'all :P

Tiria Wildlough

I want to go Cregga! ;D
Tiria leaps into the fray, shouting, 'Eee aye eeeh!' Then she lets loose a plague of bees from Owch Mansions. :D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire kills everyone, then walks away, bored with all the fighting.

(from now on, I am a Bloodwrath-y pacifist. Don't ask me to explain.)

White One6193

Quote from: Nightfire on September 14, 2011, 10:33:14 PM
Nightfire kills everyone, then walks away, bored with all the fighting.

(from now on, I am a Bloodwrath-y pacifist. Don't ask me to explain.)

Rawnblade respawns and says "See ye at the next forum fight!!!"