News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs blade by the handle and looks awesome as dramatic music plays in the background*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Kicks him between the legs*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

*psychotic laugher bubbles up, as I pull out a knife and start mutilating and eating people's flesh.*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Howls out with pain and starts skinning Grey with a potato-peeler*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Snickers as Sebias' potatoe peeler breaks against my skin,*

Sebias of Redwall

*Holds up broken potato peelers and cries out with fury* MY POTATO PEELER!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IT!!!?? *Jumps on Grey with righteous fury*  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

*Watches Seb bounce off my belly and into the sewage water*
Hahahahaa!

Sebias of Redwall

Ack! *Spit spit* *Grabs a rock and throws it at Grey*

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

*Screams a mighty battle cry and charges @Cornflower MM*

The Grey Coincidence

*Grabs Sebias' tail and slam him into a wall*

Sebias of Redwall

Oof! *Rubs head* *Grabs a floppy hat and waves it at Grey* Now don't make me use this...

The Grey Coincidence

*Whips out banana peel* I dare you...