News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Winter Nameday Feast (2013)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 01, 2013, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*I beat Ungatt to it and hit Ungatt in the face with a pie* Sorry sir I had ta stop him you know.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

*Wipes pie of of self's face* Faiyloe! I though you were on my side! *Throws the pie self was holding at Faiyloe. It hits her straite in the face*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Jukka the Sling

*Watches Faiy and Ungatt begin arguing* You guys, stop it! *squabbling continues* Alright, you leave me no choice. *throws a bowl of soup in each of their faces*

*turns to the hare* I'll show you the correct meaning of pieface, sir! *picks up a lemon cream pie* See this? *hits the hare over the head with the pie and rubs it all over his face*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

*The hare gets really really mad and throws us all in the guard house.*

The Shade

Looks like we're on a fizzer, wot.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Darn it! *Kicks at guard house door* Youch! Man, how will we ever get out of here!?

Jukka the Sling

Go into the bloodwrath, that's how! *goes into the bloodwrath and berserkly batters down the guardhouse door* Yaylahoooooo!!!! *charges into the mess hall and starts throwing food left and right*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Yay! *Picks up a pie* Now we can have a FOOD FIGHT!!! *Throws the pie at the surprised hares*

rachel25

* during all this I've been licking shrimp' an' hotroot soup off myself, and didn't get put on a frizzer. But now joins in throw food*
GADNA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Jukka the Sling

*throws a bowl of onion gravy over the Badger Lord's face*

Ungatt Trunn

Eh, who is this Badger Lord? *Dodges a Redcurrent Tart*

rachel25

*eats a scone then throws one at Faiyloe*