News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Winter Nameday Feast (2013)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 01, 2013, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

*Gets hit by one Cream pie, dodges all the rest* Take this, Shade! *Fires Honey Scones at Shade*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

OOC: Shade you just posted nothing...? :-\ ??? :P ;D ;D ;D

I ran out of snow balls so I resorted to throwing meadow cream covered pastry balls.

The Zombie pinata in the chaos runs in to Shade and clumsily attempts to hit him with the frying pan  but because its head is on backwards he manages to stub his toes instead.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

The Zombie piñata got distracted from The Shade and charged Ungatt. The Piñata missed Ungatt, but Ungatt was knocked off balance as the wayward candy-holder ran between his legs. 

The Shade

*Slips on cream and hopelessly misses throwing a custard pie*
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 09, 2013, 09:09:39 PM
OOC: Shade you just posted nothing...? :-\ ??? :P ;D ;D ;D

OOC: But how do you post nothing? ;) I like to appear mysterious.  :D (Probably not working.)

Edit: Am I allowed to post!?!?  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on December 09, 2013, 09:14:12 PM
Edit: Am I allowed to post!?!?  :D
If your a good boy! ;D

Anyways...

*Gets off the floor* That does it! That Zombie Piñata has to go! *Grabs a Cheese knife off a table and approaches the Zombie Piñata, knife raised*   

Faiyloe

"Ungatt you do not control the Zombie pinata I do!"  I barrow it's frying pan and hit Ungatt on the back of the head. Then give the pinata bake the frying pan "And you leave Shade alone!" then I notice that its head is on backwards and I turn it around the right way.  

Ungatt Trunn

*gets up off the floor, rubbing self's head* I'm gunna destroy that Piñata! *Grabs a large frying pan off the table and hits the Piñata's head, knocking it off*

Faiyloe

The Pinata picks its head up off the floor and head buts ungatt before putting its head back on. 

Ungatt Trunn

ARGGGH! *Grabs a torch off the wall and sets the Piñata on fire. The Piñata burns into a large ball of flaming paper. The Piñata is reduced to a pile of ash* Sorry, Faiyloe, but it had to be done!

The Shade

I doubt that'll be the last of it...  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on December 09, 2013, 09:40:47 PM
I doubt that'll be the last of it...  :D
But it has too! Its just a pile of ash now! Wait, I forgot! Its a Zombie Piñata...Eh, you don't think he'll come back to life, become stronger than before and hunt me down, do you?

Faiyloe

"Well he would have if that was him but fortunately that was just a chair. the Zombie Pinata is really over there." I say pointing to where the Zombie Pinata is throwing pies at the father abbot.

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt looked on at the Piñata, deciding that it was probably for the best that he left the Piñata alone. "Oh, well." Ungatt said in a nonchalant tone. Then he picked up an Apple Pie and hit Faiyloe in the face with it.

Faiyloe

"OK that does it!" I say and then all of my OTIBs start attacking Ungatt covering him in meadow cream. I wipe the pie off my face and go over to where my Zombie Pinata is attacking Father abbot. I turn it around and say "You don't throw pies at him ether!" The Zombie pinata starts running around frantically trowing pies at every thing and everyone. (Except shade and the Abbot who thanked me for saving him and gave me a pie to show his graduated which i promptly threw at Ungatt) 

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt fought his way out of the clutches of the OTIBs. Ander streaked on his pie-covered face, he grabbed a flame thrower and started setting all of the OTIBs on fire. Unfortunately, the table cloths caught on fire too. Then the flames reached the wooden ceiling boards. Soon the whole Abbey was one big ball of fire. Ungatt shouted "Quick, everyone! We must get out of here!" Ungatt and everybody else in the room ran out of the Abbey, just before the Abbey collapsed in a fiery heap. Ungatt feel to his knees. "What have I done? I've burnt down Redwall Abbey!"

OCC: Just play along, people, I have a new idea for a new topic that is a follow up to this one.