But I want the originality of me.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.

WildDoogyPlumm

Felldoh, Methuselah, and Mask.  Felldoh because he was young and could have done a lot more in his life if he had lived.  Methuselah because he was a good friend and helper to Matthias.  And Mask because I felt it was really a shame that...well...that he died.  I guess the justification for why he could die off was because he had served his purpose, getting the others away safely.  That doesn't make me feel any better about it though. :-\
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tam and Martin

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on December 10, 2013, 11:45:07 PM
Felldoh, Methuselah, and Mask.  Felldoh because he was young and could have done a lot more in his life if he had lived.  Methuselah because he was a good friend and helper to Matthias.  And Mask because I felt it was really a shame that...well...that he died.  I guess the justification for why he could die off was because he had served his purpose, getting the others away safely.  That doesn't make me feel any better about it though. :-\
I agree with Felldoh and Mask. Felldoh was very young and, as you said, could have done a lot more with his life. I think Mask was young also too...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sable

I voted for Urthstripe...seems I'm the only one. Oh well. While I agree with rusvulthesaber in that Urthstripe's death was what put the emotional punch in Salamandastron, I think it could have gone a different way; he survives to see how Mara's grown up and when she heads to the Abbey, they part on good terms.

Also I wanted him to meet his grandma. I'm a sucker for the family thing.
And this world's a fickle measure
I will painfully remind you
I'm a wise man to your red hand
You lay covered in our best sins
Three hits to the heart, love
And it's poetry in motion

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Sable on December 11, 2013, 06:27:29 AM
I voted for Urthstripe...seems I'm the only one. Oh well. While I agree with rusvulthesaber in that Urthstripe's death was what put the emotional punch in Salamandastron, I think it could have gone a different way; he survives to see how Mara's grown up and when she heads to the Abbey, they part on good terms.

Also I wanted him to meet his grandma. I'm a sucker for the family thing.
I thought that was terribly sad also. His mother and brother found he was alive and were so happy at the prospect of being able to see him but when they go there, he had died and they never got to see him alive.  :'(

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Mask, Skarlath, and ESPECIALLY Finnbarr! Mask because Mossflower was only the second Redwall book I read, and his death made me almost cry (and I DON'T cry at books), and because Skipper was so upset afterwards. Skarlath because he was Sunflash's best friend. And Finnbarr just because he was awesome, and he had already had a traumatic past.  :'(

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.

Iamthatis

I wish Rise never died they had a good story line with her in it but they killed her off way to soon.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Kitsune

I wish that Plugg Firetail never died. (But.. it never said that he actually did. It just implied it! ;D )

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

MatthiasMan

I think we all agree here that the saddest parts were when Rose and Methuselah died.  Felldoh, not so much, but still a little.

The Skarzs

The Galedeep. *Sniff.
Y'know, he's one of the only characters that wouldn't have changed anything major in the books. If Rose had not died, nothing else would have been done in Mossflower. And then creatures would have died. And all that stuffs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 10, 2014, 12:49:19 AM
The Galedeep. *Sniff.
Y'know, he's one of the only characters that wouldn't have changed anything major in the books. If Rose had not died, nothing else would have been done in Mossflower. And then creatures would have died. And all that stuffs.
Which Galedeep? Kolun? Finnbar?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.