when did martin write all of the riddles?

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 07, 2013, 05:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Hehehehe, this has potential. The Unread Recordings (there are a lot of recordings so I think it's plausible that the right ones were never discovered)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 03, 2019, 01:54:19 PM
Hehehehe, this has potential. The Unread Recordings (there are a lot of recordings so I think it's plausible that the right ones were never discovered)
Yeah, Because there a lot of books and writings that they only find just from of pure luck! (Or Martin's help of course)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Especially sense there must have been a lot of records over the course of 22 books.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jack the Quick on May 24, 2019, 01:44:03 AM
Especially sense there must have been a lot of records over the course of 22 books.
True. And I'll bet there are even more about stuff that happened in between.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!