News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Re-build Redwall RP

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 09, 2013, 10:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, so I'm sure that at least some of you saw how Redwall Abbey was burnt down in the Winter Nameday Feast Thread? So, in this topic, all of the creatures at Redwall get together and start rebuilding Redwall. You can be as goofy as you want to be! I'll start us out:

Ungatt looked at the dibree of the former Redwall Abbey. Fortunately, everyone had gotten out before it collapsed, but Redwall was beyond saving. Ungatt had discussed it to the other Redwallers, and they all decided to rebuild it. It would take a while, but it would be rebuilt someday.

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

Rachel who was there when it all happen had at first just hit Ungatt on the head with a frying pan, then went off in search of some builders, who were made of rainbows, and lizard scales.

Delthion

Tells rachel25 that that's a silly idea, kills all of the rainbow builders and goes to ask the Long Patrol to help.    ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

*Eats the Long Patrol, and magically revives the Rainbow Builders.*
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Thank you HanNor, now I shall give my Rainbow builders a drink that means they can't die.