News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Abbess says.

Started by Faiyloe, December 13, 2013, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Jackalope

I don't want to play anymore
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Vilu Daskar

How do you make a spoiler
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

You type "spoiler" Between the coding brackets. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

a

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Vilu is that what you meant to do or is that and mistake?

Vilu Daskar

Spoiler
1. Gets chocolate, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and whatever else you need. 2. Puts all in ice cream machine 3.gets bowl and spoon. 4.Gives to Faiyloe
[close]

Russa Nodrey

Russa's Ice Cream
Add whipped cream, brown sugar, chocolate chips, coconut, and milk, stir it all together, freeze, and there you have it folks Russa Nodrey's delicious chocolate coconut ice cream!
[close]
Freddy

Faiyloe

Oh I forgot to tell you Vilu and Russa what is your favorite food?

Russa Nodrey

I have no idea. :P Well, right now a burger sounds good. :P
Freddy

Faiyloe

Ok Guys the results for Round One of Abbess says are in. If you would like to know what your score was PM me and I'll tell you.

The winner is Gonff with a total of 18 points.  ;D Congratulations you are safe and get a bonus in the next round.

The person who was eliminated in this round was Vilu. I am sorry but you will not be going on to the next round feel free to stick around though To cheer people on. I will also be putting up a poll to see who you think will win.

Oh and feel free to look at other peoples post now.

Amarith Waterspring

What's round two?  ???     ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

I can put you on a waiting list. If some one else has to drop out (although I really don't advise people dropping out  willy nilly)

Amarith Waterspring

When will round 2 start?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.