"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Abbess says.

Started by Faiyloe, December 13, 2013, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh, I totally forgot about this topic! Thanks for picking me as the winner! ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Round Two

Abbess says: Go and find a cool picture of something blue, make sure it looks as professional as possible, and post it here. Don't forget spoiler codes.

Bonus: Gonff you get to pick one person that for this round cannot win the bonus even if they have the best post but there is a catch only me and Gonff know who it is. (Gonff please PM me the name of the person you wish to receive the penalty.

Note: For the last round the focuses was creativity.

Gonff the Mousethief

Soooo do we make one or do we find one?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Faiyloe

Russa Nodrey

A blue something
[close]
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Here ya go!

Spoiler
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/faye00701/Moon%20pics/wolf-in-blue-night.jpg

(It's the link to the picture. I hope that's alright; I'm still rather new at posting pics)
[close]

Jukka the Sling

Something blue
[close]

Oh wait! Earlier I was helping Russa with her pic, and I saw it before I'd posted mine! :P Is that alright, Faiy?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Because you are sisters I'll let it pass but in the future try and avoid "Helping".

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Can I just pass this round I can't do pictures
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

I hope Faiy likes this!
[close]
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.