News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Oddest Dream.

Started by Blaggut, December 14, 2013, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Odd Dream
Well it started in minecraft. Go look it up. And a ton of you were there, for some reason. It was a race. But me and Tam And Martin (As one person) had horses. And faiyloe and cornflower has pigs. All the other random forum people were just standing on foot. And then we raced which was kinda a blur. Faiy and cornflower  were ahead of us. So then we saw them taking off their winners armor (chain mail) and saying "WE WOON!" Then I said you had to be under the flag to win. So I went and got some chain armor. And Tam And Martin got next to me. (This time as two people. They are wearing referee skins) Then HIAG (waffle skin) got next to them. Then everybody got here and somehow Corn and Faiy were last. So then Faiyloe grabbed Hiag's hand and said "I'm taking Hiag to church!" so I said "Why...?" Then she said "Because we're going to date!" so I said.. "ok..." and we all left to race Again at starting point. I then woke up and tried to poke my way back in to the dream. But I was too awake. (I often try to poke my way back into dreams, if I don't wanna wake up)
[close]
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

I started cracking up when you said Faiy and Head were dating.  I dunno why, but that just sounds hilarious!  *Ahem*  Was I in the dream?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Nope sorry. Well you were probably a racer but I didn't talk to you or specifically see you. But I was responding to posts from faiyloe and cornflower and tam last night so that might be why they were there.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

I was dating HiAG!  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D Lol.

How come I am always in peoples dreams when they are about the forums? 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~