News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random RP

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 16, 2013, 08:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Faiyloe flounced in sat down in a pile of grapes and said "The only reason I am here is to tell you all that my white dress is now purple and that mice are eating my cheese," She said a matter of factly and then flounced out of the room again.        
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

"Deadmau5 is eating the cheese again, eh?" Ungatt said to Faiyloe.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

But she didn't hear him because she was already gone. 

The Shade

"Those grapes aren't meant to be there!" Shade muttered. "Oi bartender, get me some of your best stuff! I might as well go out in a bang!"

Suddenly a bar and a bartender were there. Then Shade got really annoyed, as he realized this was going to be his last post today.

"See ya Ungatt, and Faiy if you're there." he called, as he walked out.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt scratched his head randomly. "I wonder were Faiyloe and The Shade got to...hmmmmmmaaaaahhhhh heck it." Ungatt then went to go ask Tam if he wanted to play Ping Pong.

Norham Waterpaw

Suddenly, Norham walked through the doorway, carrying catfish. //scottish accent: Aye, who hear wants sum Catfish to slap, eh?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Suddenly, a wild Dr. Rainy appeared, carrying his flowery watering can as he sang in his awesome British accent, "Tiptoooe through the tuuuulips with meee!!!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

*flashing lights and theme music* Suddenly, a wild Ratatta appeared! Ratatta used quick attack! Ratatta missed! Ratatta succumbed to Fatigue! Ratatta hurt itself in Fatigue! Ratatta Fainted!
*Doo-doodly-DOO!* You have gained 9 exp. points
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Trigoma

Trig was already at the Ping Pong table.

"Well now ye rusty crab! Back in de woods they'm called me Table Tennis Trig!"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Faiyloe

Faiyloe flounced in to the room and sat down on the ping  pong table it broke under weight but she continued to sit there like noting happened "I Just came to say that your nose looks like a pineapple" She said Ring tossing pineapple rings over Ungatt's nose, "and this table is from the dollar store," She then preceded to flounce out of the room.     

Rainshadow

Rainy and Rainshadow, who had been in a fist fight over who got to play in the RP thread, suddenly both perked up at the sound of Trigoma.  "DID YOU SAY KRUSTY KRAB?!?!" Rainshadow demanded, charging toward Trig.  Rainy quickly followed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Meanwhile, in a backroom, the entire wall blew open. This was followed by a confused-looking Shade.

"Darn, I thought this was a bank...?"

He strolled into the table-tennis room.

"Alrighty, where's the money? Hand it over!"

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn just then got back from playing Ping Pong with Tam. He had won, with a score of 169 to 77. He then walked into the tennis room.
Alrighty, where's the money? Hand it over!
Ungatt was taken aback by this rather random remark from The Shade. "Eh, if you want money, Shade, why don't you go to the bank?"

Trigoma

Trig attempted to dodge Rainy and Rainshadow simultaneously but slipped on a banana peel that randomly materialized in front of his foot. Falling on his back he looked up in dismay at the charging party.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

The Shade

Shade frowned at Ungatt.

"I did try to go to the bank, but somehow I ended up here!"

He realized he still held several stick of dynamite still, and quickly slipped them into his belt.