News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random RP

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 16, 2013, 08:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

This will be the most Random RP topic ever!!!!!!! There rules: 1) You MUST be random in your posts 2) You can have duels and stuff like that, but random things MUST happen in them 3) Be random in your character personality and 4) Get ready for a large explosion of randomness!
Anyways....

Ungatt Trunn, the famed Warlord of the Redwall Abbey Forums, had randomly started a very random RP topic. He was randomly waiting for somebody to randomly take part in his very random RP....

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

The Shade snarled at what Ungatt had written. Him, warlord of the redwall abbey forums??!! Since when? He decided to listen to some Dupstep...  and wondered if anyone else would post...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Meanwhile, Rainshadow was sitting in her rocking chair, counting how many Cheetos there were in the bag.  "Seventy-eight... seventy-nine... eighty!  Wait, eighty?  That's four less than last time!  No fair!  They cheated me outta four Cheetos!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt heard about him listening to Dubstep, and decided that he was going to post a random Dubstep video.

Ungatt then randomly started to dance to the Dubstep music.

The Shade

Shade giggled at the Infamous Icecream Man's face, who he knew was being electrocuted. He then remembered than he was going to built the weapon that had electrocuted the Infamous Icecream Man. He loved inventing dangerous things. But first he had to get his paw on either a tazer or a bugzapper...

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt decided that he was randomly going to go buy some Ice Cream from the Ice-Cream Man. First, he had to find Skrillex. Only he had the Ice-Cream man's number.

The Shade

Shade wandered over to Ungatt.

"Do you think this is turning into a Bangarang RP?" he asked.

With this he flicked on the switch of he latest invention, the electrocuter. He sent an electric bolt out, which connected to the door handle he was leaning on, almost frying himself in the process.

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt looked on at the now unconscious Shade for a moment, before he started screaming.
"BANNNNGARRRAAAANNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Shade

After a few minutes Shade got up.

"AAAAAGH, can you stop that please!" he moaned. "Geeeez..."

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt stopped screaming. Turning to The Shade, he asked "Hey, Shade, how does your garden grow?"

The Shade

"I don't have a garden. It got blown up. Um, not by me of course..." he added, although it was a bit obvious.

Ungatt Trunn

"So, you like Skrillex?"

The Shade

"He's ok. Yeah, not too bad... why?"

Ungatt Trunn

"Because I just want so say BAM!". Ungatt flung an apple pie at The Shade's face. It hit strait and true. Ungatt sat down and decided that he was going to buy a new TV in six years.

The Shade

However, even though it hit Shade, it didn't shatter. This was because in that splint second Shade had dislocated his jaw, and swallowed the whole thing whole. After this he belched loudly.

"I can tell what you are thinking about." he said slyly. "Wanna know? You're think about... buying a pink Beetle car in ten years!"