News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LET US MAKE SOUP!!!!

Started by rachel25, December 22, 2013, 04:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  A bacon pie?  Why have I never thought of that?  *Starts making a bacon pie*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I can't eat bacon so, DESTROY THE PIE! *jumps on the pie*

Rainshadow

MY PIIIIEEEEE!!!!

*Starts making a new pie whilst sobbing*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I don't like bacon ether! I have found a kindred spirit.    
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

It's not that I don't like bacon. I can't have it, I can't have pork, not in sweets, not in anything!

*Stamps on Rain's new pie*

Tam and Martin

Exercise....
Exarcise...
Egsarsides...
Eggs are sides...
for Bacon....

BACON!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Goes into different room to make pie*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2014, 03:39:29 PM
VENISON!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU EAT A DEER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE THE BEST CREATURES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY TIME I ATE DEER I HATED IT!!!!!!!!. Then again, till two years ago, I could feed them, pet them...One time, one Doe felt safe enough to leave hr fawn with us. Anyway, I came to give donations for some soup.....?? Oh, Rainy? I made you a pie topic.

Dannflower Reguba

Deer is the second best meat I've had, after beef.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 08, 2014, 08:42:39 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2014, 03:39:29 PM
VENISON!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU EAT A DEER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE THE BEST CREATURES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY TIME I ATE DEER I HATED IT!!!!!!!!. Then again, till two years ago, I could feed them, pet them...One time, one Doe felt safe enough to leave her fawn with us. Anyway, I came to give donations for some soup.....?? Oh, Rainy? I made you a pie topic.
In Britain, there a pest. People are getting killed in car accidents because deer are on the roads. There's a deer cull going on around here. But I do love venison. Its just so annoying that it's expensive! Even though theres so many deer we're culling them!

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 08, 2014, 05:14:50 PM
  *Goes into different room to make pie*
*Chases Rain into the other room, and destroys her pie* SOUP!

Cornflower MM

Do you want your Veggies for the soup or not? If you don't, I'm taking them to the Pie topic, and making Veggie Pot Pie!!