News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Are SPAM bots allowed here?

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 24, 2013, 08:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Well, are they? It says that you can post the SPAM and pointless topics here, so do you think Spammers would be allowed in this board? ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

*ahem*

Yes, they're allowed here, obviously. ;D

Faiyloe

I Like you. I like the way you think.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

Eolyiaf How did you get out of prison! :o

Ungatt Trunn

Um, I guess SPAM bots are allowed here! ;D

Faiyloe

Ungatt Trunn

Faiyloe

I was talking to Faiyloe. Now are you going to help me or not!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 26, 2013, 11:57:07 PM
I was talking to Faiyloe. Now are you going to help me or not!
Eh, what do you want me to do?

Faiyloe

See if you can keep Faiyloe detained. I'll be right back