News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The very last topic of 2013!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, January 01, 2014, 07:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

*Sigh* Man, we've had allot of fun this year. And now, were down to the very last topic of 2013. Just post randonly here to celebrate the very last topic of 2013!

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

I was awake at 12:05 last night. I had been watching a film, and couldn't get to sleep.  :-\

The Shade

I was awake at around that time too, what with fireworks and some crazy drunk in the street.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Hey, I live next to a pub. What do you think it was like for me!

The Shade

Well, I live near a pub. But what really did it was the fireworks. Coming into my room they were.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Gnoflet

I stayed up last night watching The Avengers and didn't get to bed in till 12:30.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rusvul

2013 held some pain for me. Some bad things. Some sadness. A lot of things have changed... both for the worse, and for the better. I'm officialy working on my longest running blacksmithing project ever... a pair of knives that have been in progress for about two years... off and on, of course. I've had a lot of fun this year as well, both on the forum and not. People have made me laugh, and I've made other people laugh. That's a good thing. I also ate good food. Yum. YUM! Ahem. Food. Yes, where was I? Oh, right. Death, destruction, blood, death, and more blood. MWAHAHAHAH- No! Go away! Gah! You're so annoying!

Ah. Alright. Well, Happy New Year! And stuff! Enjoy 2014! And stuff! Woo!

rachel25

I managed to ignore the fireworks, and get up this morning. So yay!  ;D
(I went to the cinema to see Frozen today. It was brilliant. Must buy, must see again, must buy when it comes out. Must buy......)