News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Frozen

Started by Dannflor, January 08, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I've seen it four times, liked it each time, except "Let It Go" sometimes I wish my sisters would let it go. Favorite song was at the beginning there was a really cool song, that most people I know think it sounded African.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflor

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 22, 2014, 04:44:48 PM
I saw the first part of Frozen in school today and I'm sorry to be a naysayer but it definitely did not live up to the hype it received. It was by no means a bad movie but it was not a good one either, the animation is excellent, the songs are amazingly well sung but the storyline is mediocre and the film is very halting and jerky. What I mean by that is that the transitions are poorly done, everything moves along far too quickly and the music of the songs does not blend with the music that was on before (this is especially notable with Let it go)
Quote from: Delthion on August 07, 2014, 03:24:43 AM
I've seen it four times, liked it each time, except "Let It Go" sometimes I wish my sisters would let it go. Favorite song was at the beginning there was a really cool song, that most people I know think it sounded African.

Yeah after rewatching it it is really annoying especially when ever you go anywhere there are people singing it or talking about it it is so annoying! I still think it is an ok movie though !
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Cornflower MM

Ummmmm. . . . . . . .  ??? ??? ???

The Skarzs

O. . . kayyy. . . ?

Well. . .
FROZEN: A MOVIE THAT IS SO OVERRATED THAT EVERYONE THINKS THEY CAN OBSESS OVER IT BECAUSE IT'S 'SO GOOD'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

That's pretty accurate
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

'Pretty accurate'? That hits the nail on the head!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

What? Have you never heard the expression?

Dannflor

Whoops fixed last post!!! Sorry!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 24, 2014, 11:38:17 PM
What? Have you never heard the expression?
No, no; you misunderstood my laugh. It was a laugh of triumph.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Anyone seen the How it Should Have Ended for this?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You mean with Wolverine singing "Let It Go" and Elsa going into the X-men academy?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.