News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Poll will last until the 12, and please post name ideas)

This Poll
1 (7.1%)
Is Closed.
2 (14.3%)
Do Not
3 (21.4%)
Vote
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Cornflower MM

Alrighty, all I know right now is:
I wanted to start another RP, One that moves along rather quickly!!! Right, all ideas are asked for! Although I'll probably have it figured out by tomorrow. (Wot wot?!!) I'm making up the sheet as I go along, so if I forget something, tell me.

Name:
Species:
Description (short, but thorough,please):
Personality:
History (Optional, and no half pages):
Other:

Rules (As far as I've figured out)
You MUST post at least every day, unless it doesn't concern your character, and if possible, post anyway!
NO CUSSING!!
If you have a fight, or spat, or what ever, do it here, or over
PMs.
Your post doesn't half to be 20000 words, but no purely speech or one liners (I'm trying to get out of the habit)
If you haven't posted in awhile, then I go to your profile. If you've been on, and haven;'t posted, you're out.

Plot : Warrior cats are trying to take over Redwall! They've heard about it, and are marching toward the Abbey! The Redwallers have heard from an owl about this, so they're doing everything they can. The has gone to get help from the hares, but they don't know if they'll be there in time. The race is on!!!

(The horde numbers 1000 - Some PPing is allowed, so long as it isn't someone else's character, Abbey dwellers have 200 [Not including Woodlanders], Salamandastron will send 150 hares, as there is a lot of them)
Salamandastron Characters:

Badger Lord/Lady (0)Shadefur Nightblade
Colonel: (2)
Major (1 left) Cornflower MM
Lieutenant (3)
Captains (4)
Privates (Unlimited)

Abbey Characters:
Abbess/Abbot (0)Cornflower MM
Redwall Warrior (0) Cornflower MM
Sisters/Brothers (Unlimited)Cornflower MM
Infirmary Sister/Brother (1 Remains) Norham Waterpaw
Novices (Unlimited)
Dibbuns (Unlimited)
The Abbey Dweller(s) who goes to Salamandastron Ungatt Trunn, Norham Waterpaw (?) Cornflower MM

Woodlanders:
Any and all: (Unlimited) Iamthatis, The Shade, The Skarzs, Cornflower MM

Horde:
Leader (0) Cornflower MM
Seer (0) Cornflower MM
Captains (8 Remains) Shadefur Nightblade, The Skarzs, Ungatt Trunn
Others (Unlimited)The Shade, Shadefur Nightblade

My characters:

Name: Abbess Rosemary
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): Sling when needed
Description (short, but thorough,please): Nut brown all over, startling pink ears and nose, green eyes. Wears Abbess's robes
Personality: Sweet and kind. Loathe to kill, worrywart
Other: Just and firm ruler of Redwall.

Name: Arya
Species: Squirrel
Weapon(s): Bow, dagger, and Sword of Martin
Description (short, but thorough,please): Nut brown, with cream belly. White dot on forehead, has half an ear missing. (Get it, anyone?) Light blue tunic, with white habit cord. Wears Martin's sword slung across her back.
Personality: Kind and caring, but firm. Will do anything to protect Redwall and those she cares about.
Other: Comes from troubled home, sometimes has flashbacks in which she falls to the floor, twitching. Thinks that it's caused by an old, very bad, very big wound on all over her torso.

Name: Major Colon
Species:Hare
Weapon(s):Plain, generic hand and a half sword
Description (short, but thorough,please): White fur, wears red majors outfit.
Personality:Blunt. No way around it, he's just Blunt.
Other

Name:Grain.
Species:Wildcat, Leopard
Weapon(s):Teeth, claws, and when all else fails, a rapier.
Description (short, but thorough,please): Spotty. Very spotty.
Personality: Mean, cruel, and uncaring. Also deadly.
Other: When she uses his rapier, it's deadly. No beast has yet to survive the rapier. Mainly because he only uses it when her teeth and claws fail to kill immediately. Only thing she cares about is her sister, Grinda

Name:Grinda
Species:Leopard Wildcat
Weapon(s): Words. Dagger.
Description (short, but thorough,please): Spotty, like her sister. Only, she looks black from so many spots.
Personality: Mean. Cruel. Uncaring.
Other: Born before Grain.

Ungatt Trunn

I think I'll give this a try. I'll have my character up soon.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

I would have to know where this is going before I sign up, but I'll keep an eye on it.  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Okay! Wow, this is going to be easier than I thought. Shade, can you post every time you're online? You keep forgetting about our duel, Kigen Mountain, and you've only posted once in Hidden In Walls.

Ungatt Trunn

Sure thing, Corny! Anyways, think you can get a plot developed so that I can make my character? I'd at least like to have an idea of what the RP is about before I make my character.

Cornflower MM

Corny? Really? I really should have thought about the nickname implications when I joined.....

Iamthatis

Name:Shadow
Animal:Wolf
Place Of Origin:Unknown
Description:As a pup my father left me to die. Since then I have grown up and now i'm looking for my father. But I need help.
Hobbies:Training, Helping other's, and Hunting
Weapon: Claws, Sword, and Bow and Arrows.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Ungatt Trunn

Hey. Corny ( ;D), can I be one of the creatures that goes from Redwall to get help from Salamandastron?

Cornflower MM

Sure, Ungatt! Iamthatis, you posted this in my other RP, Autumn Harvest, and it's been going on for awhile. Which one do you want to join? Oh, and is your wolf good or bad?

Ungatt Trunn

I just noticed that you are doing ALLOT of characters, Rainshadow.
Also, I'll have my character(s) sheet up soon.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow? She's not in this RP.....Iamthatis! If you can't check the OOC:, you're out! And yes, I'm juggling quite a few characters....I'll make it, somehow...'Hopefully! EDIT: The poll is tied! I'm giving it another day.

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, here's my character:

Name: Aggril
Species: Otter
Place of Origin: Redwall Abbey
Description: Aggril was born and raised at Redwall Abbey. Despite this, he has grown up with a wandering spirit, and likes to go off on long walks around Mossflower. he is rather independent, but is very cooperative as well. He is very kind to other creatures, but will fight without hesitance. he is a quick thinker. He has trained himself to use a number of weapons, his favorite being a sword that his late father gave him when he was young. He is very sociable.
Weapons: A sword, and a dagger. He can also use a bow and arrows quite well.

I was wondering, does anybody else think that they can create a young, male otter around my characters age? I think that it would be cool if he had some intimate friend in the RP, preferably another otter. Does anybody else think they can do that?

Norham Waterpaw

Look no further! Otters are what I do! Well, and foxes and bears and badgers and... Yeah.

I'll try and get my sheet up soon!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

So, you can make an intimate friend for my character, Norham?

Norham Waterpaw

Indeedly doo. Or at least I'll try.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?