News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Myztery Dungeon getz better vonce it getz tae ze zecond generation (Explorerz O' Toime, Darknezz, An' Zky). Blue an' Red, ye faint an' av yer befriended Pokemon from zat Dungeon zat ye 'ad made are gone! 'ov dumb iz zat?!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

HiAG do you have an account on the Pokémon showdown website? I have a team but I'm not entirely sure how to set up or join a battle plus I don't really want to play with the random serious Smogon rule followers on the internet
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 21, 2014, 05:05:01 PM
HiAG do you have an account on the Pokémon showdown website? I have a team but I'm not entirely sure how to set up or join a battle plus I don't really want to play with the random serious Smogon rule followers on the internet

Ah zink ah na' dae, but 'ov dae ye 'ave tvo o' yer teamz battle vone anozer? ACH!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dawnwing

I like Pokemon.  My first game was Silver, and since then I've played Yellow, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, my sister's FireRed, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, and X.

My Gameboy Advance was stolen with Emerald in it, and I thought I wasn't going to buy a DS, so I ended up selling all my games.  And then I did later get one, and regretted selling them.  I've bought Emerald again since then and have been re-playing it.   Black I never got to finish, because I happened to have it in my pocket one morning, went to school, and ended up losing it somewhere on campus. 

I'm liking X quite a bit, even if my progress is slow.

Emperor Ublaz

I play Age of Empires ALL THE TIME. I own basically all the games (well, not all of them. I still want Asian Dynasties and The Forgotten). Anyhow, I usually stay up until midnight (or after) playing The Conquerors on my outdated laptop.

I also play this first-person shooter game called Red Eclipse. It's a free game you can download, but it only works an computers with good graphics.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Norham Waterpaw

I've heard of Red Eclipse.

Sp, are there any Starbound Players (Besides Rusvul and I) out there?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

MatthiasMan

Half Life 2!! Episode 1 and 2! Can't wait for 3 to come out! I don't actually play Half Life, but I watch my bro play it.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 24, 2014, 11:37:11 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 21, 2014, 05:05:01 PM

Ah zink ah na' dae, but 'ov dae ye 'ave tvo o' yer teamz battle vone anozer? ACH!

You click on the name of the person you want to battle then it comes up with the options challenge or chat, my UN is Crooked_panda, what's yours?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

SandyB

Just completed Fallout New Vegas today. Completed as in got ALL of the Xbox Gamerscore Achievements.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Norham Waterpaw

I... Have... Been Starbounding.... For... hours..... *collapses*

Rusvul

Emperor Ublaz

Anybody else play AoE? I know Redwaller likes it.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Dannflower Reguba

II and III yes. (Conquerors expansion for II)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 11, 2014, 10:51:20 PM
II and III yes. (Conquerors expansion for II)
YES!!! A fellow fan.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!