News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Ugh. Concussion, and lacerations, and puncture wound, and bruised bones, and broken bones. I think I want to die now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, dae ve 'ave anozer fight on our pavz again?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

I love how this has degraded froma gaming discussion into brutal violence ;D

The Skarzs

Almost all vid games have that now, so it's now too far fetched.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

I disagree... There's plenty of games without brutal violence. To quote some people I once heard on a radio show somewhere, "Not every video game that doesn't star Elmo is Grand Theft Auto"
Very true.

The Skarzs

But I want to kill Elmo O_o

You guys: "Skarzs! Why would you want to harm an innocent, cute, (ugly) nice (annoying and obnoxious), friendly (freakish) child's character like Elmo?"
Me: "He scarred my mind as a child; he must pay with blood."
O_o
o_O
:o
:o
No. Seriously, I hate Elmo.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

So true but I can beat both of those with Dora. I even hated her when I was little.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Barney is, was, and always will be absolutely horrendous. I watched it a lot because my parents hated it- Seriously, I didn't much like it either, but I would put it on just for the sake of annoying them. Eh, heh, I totally don't do anything at all like that anymore.... Yeeaaahhh...
Dora was alright- I used to watch some of that. I found it to be a bit silly, though.
Elmo. Elmo, in sharp contrast to Barney, is, was, and always will be awesome. I used to watch through entire episodes of Sesame Street (Which I thought was just mediocre) to get to the Elmo bit at the end.
You will not harm a stitch on Elmo's head.
I will protect him with my life.
You must pay with blood for trying to make Elmo pay with blood.

The Skarzs

Try and make me. I'll kill Dora by crushing her to death with Barney's cold dead body then take both of their carcasses and make Elmo eat them, then force a grenade down his throat and run as he says "ELMO'S HURL!" And explodes in a glorious squishy pile of macabre death. :o :o :o :o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

No harm shall come to Elmo- You'll have to get through me first.

The Skarzs

Alright, if you don't mind me taking the literal way. . .
I'll get a jackhammer and bore through Rus, then I'll do as said actions above.

O_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Um, so, back to games...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave zummat zat beatz Elmo, Dora, an' Barney combined!
Are ye brave enough tae zee ziz?

ZCARY!!!

ZE TELETUBBIEZ!!!
[close]

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.