The Forgotten Tombs Sign up

Started by Shadowed One, January 09, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Ok, I came up with another roleplay. Basically, a group of warriors and adventurers stumble upon an ancient cave system in the Northern Mountains. Inside, an entire fortress is in ruins, and the group have to explore the it while fighting off tomb robbers.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Description:
Backstory(optional):
Weapons:
Clothes/Armour/Other Gear:

Here is my character:

Name: Aster Tuyo
Species: Otter
Description: Brown fur, green eyes, scar near right eye. He is normally quite nice, but utterly ruthless with vermin. The only good vermin is a dead vermin, in his opinion.
Backstory: After his entire holt was slain by Juska, he spent his life travelling the lands and killing all vermin he found. He met up with several other wanderers in the Northlands, and has been travelling with them ever since.
Weapons: Broadsword, Viking style wooden shield, and Dirk.
Clothes/Armour/Other Gear: Chainmail shirt, with a dark brown coat over it and dark brown pants, with black boots and a hood.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Cornflower MM

Sounds interesting! I might join later, since I have my hands full starting another RP too!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Cornflower MM

Would you like me to spread word about this RP? I don't mind.

Shadowed One

The Shade

Can we play vermin character explorers?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Unless you want to get killed by Aster, no. Sorry! If anyone else wants to be in, please sign up!