News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Rus looks like one of my voices told him a frighteningly funny joke.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Wow. Scary.

I think Rus was really fun to draw. I saw the "Attention all Redwall Abbey forum members" topic by Rainshadow. I saw Rus on the list, and without looking at his description, I thought; "Why don't I draw Rus?" So I did. And I laughed at myself while I drew it. I was tired, that's my excuse.m ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 10, 2014, 03:21:25 PM
  *Whispers*  Rus is staring into my soul... and laughing maniacally.  :o

I love 'em!  Metaltalon looks spectacular, and Rus is... well, Rus is amazing!  ;D
Agreed.......... :o ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on March 10, 2014, 01:31:27 PM
Great stuff! That last one is so full of character! :D Your style has quite a graphic-ness to it; have you considered doing graphics design when you're older? ;)

Well, the thought has crossed my mind, but I haven't really considered it. I might, though I like doing art as a hobby, not for a grade...  ;D

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I just did a quick drawing of Rainshadow (for the "draw the member as an animal" thing)
I'm probably (definitely will) do a redo of it, it didn't turn out as well as I hoped.  :-\

After that, I drew Rainy. The  Rainy. Dr. Rainy.
And his magical blue box.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, my dad needs to scan it first, and there a few... Things still left to be added to Rainy.

Rainshadow's pic should be up soon. (Ish)  ;)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 11, 2014, 01:47:22 AM
Well, my dad needs to scan it first, and there a few... Things still left to be added to Rainy.

I'm both excited and frightened...  :P  (Lol, what caused you to want to draw Rainy?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

If there's going to be an insane me, there's got to be an insane semi- you. ;D

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 11, 2014, 02:33:05 AM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 11, 2014, 01:47:22 AM

I'm both excited and frightened...  :P  (Lol, what caused you to want to draw Rainy?)

Well, as a joke, I was tempted to add him somewhere in the background of your picture. Then, I thought that would not be good.

So I drew him in a poster, advertising Doctor Rainy and his Magic Blue Box!

Rusvul

BAHAHAHAHA that is definitely maniacal-laugh-worthy.

Gonff the Mousethief

SIR METALTALON LOOKS GREAT!!!! ;D Rus is good also! :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

I'm finally uploading! My dad scanned them at last! (Not his fault, my email is being stupid)

Here's Rain:

And here's.... RAINY

Rainshadow

Firstly, I love the fact that you gave me a Gallifrey story book.  ;D  Secondly, RAINY!!  OH MY GOODNESS!  Those are both awesome!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!