News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Rusvul's Random Poll. Enter at your own risk.

Started by Rusvul, February 01, 2014, 04:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is ravioli evil?

Yes.
2 (11.1%)
Nope.
1 (5.6%)
Perhaps.
0 (0%)
Rus, you can't make it so black and white!
0 (0%)
I think anyone who voted the above is a hypocrite because they like the Redwall series which is very black and white.
0 (0%)
I don't think I can be asked to make a descion like this without knowing the repercussions, it'd be unethical.
4 (22.2%)
Rus, seriously? The above options are ridiculous. You've been watching too much Star Trek.
1 (5.6%)
Excuse me, everyone who voted the above option, but there is no such thing as too much Star Trek.
4 (22.2%)
Rus, stoppit with the ridiculously long poll options. It doesn't make sense and it stretches my screen.
0 (0%)
I am confused.
2 (11.1%)
It depends on the mental health of the ravioli; not that mental health usually has an effect on morality, but, just don't question it, 'kay?
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rusvul

I say enter at your own risk because you might short-circuit and die from awesomeness overload. I've seen these types of topics. Now I'm the owner of one! For just the low price of 29.95... Yeah! Soo... Random polls. They will change without warning. Warning will not be given. Record may or may not be kept.

Vote now!

The Skarzs

What if I don't want to vote any of those options? Put another option: None of the above

Trolololololololo
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

I don't know and I hate periods!  (Notice how there is no period in this post, ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

Dose this have anything to do with the fact that I miss spelled Poll in the Party topic.  :P ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

More along the lines of, every other time someone says 'Poll' on the internet, it's misspelled. Who's Miss Spelled, you ask? Maybe that's a question for another pole. Err, poll.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

What? Why did you answer? That question was obviously rhetorical.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Join ze jedi temple in fightin' ze llamaz!

Ze Llama Zon'!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.