News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I watched The Lion King:  Simba's Pride today.  Amazing.  I actually like that movie.

WWTLT you saw your favorite movie?  (And what is it?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

about a month ago, and it was The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

WWTLT you did something crazy?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I can't remember

When was the last time you got a couple scoop ice cream cone?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Two weeks ago.  It was yummy.

WWTLT you played this game?

Redwallfan7

Yesterday

When was the last time you saw a movie older than the 80's?

Georgiana

I have no idea.

When was the last time you read a Redwall book?

WarriorOfMossflower

Five minutes ago, actually. lol

WWTLT you smiled.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

today

When was the last time you set your bed?

Lily

Haha, last week.... ssssshhhhhhh. I live alone! No one else sees it!

When was the last time you used a computer? (Before this time, of course!)

Redwallfan7

um... About three or four pm

When was the last time you ordered something?

Flandor

Origami paper off Amazon.com.

When was the last time you listened to music?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

about an hour ago

When was the last time you went for a walk?

Rainshadow

A pleasurable walk?  Quite some time since I went on one of those!  A not so pleasurable walk?  Today.  Yesterday.  The day before.  Etc.

WWTLT you played jump rope?

Redwallfan7

A while ago

When was the last time you ate a pomegranate?