News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

I'm at work right now! But it's the summer holidays, so there's nothing to do...

When was the last time you had to clean your room?

Flandor

Today.  My apartment is one room XD (with a separate kitchen and bathroom.  But my bed is in my livingroom)

When was the last time you cooked something?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Lily

I cooked Japanese food for my family while I was back home last week. The tempura and sushi turned out well but the okonomiyaki was a bit weird. :P I haven't cooked since I got back because it's too hot! Salad every night!

When was the last time you drove for over three hours?

Flandor

Haha it's been warm here too...  lots of grilled chicken over salad and fresh fruit.  I bet your food was good, I love tempura.

Last time was.... hm.  I think to my Grandmother's house in Ohio.  Ray and I are planning a trip to Boston this winter, but we'll probably take the train.

When was the last time you bought a book?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Lily

Last week! I bought a real book! In English! Metro Winds by one of my favourite authors, Isobelle Carmody.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you snorted?

Flandor

I was with Ray at home and having a serious conversation and he said something in an unintentionally Scottish accent, so I answers him back like that, and we just laughed and laughed for like ten minutes, doing Scottish and Irish accents XD

When was the last time you heard an entire album?

Redwallfan7

yesterday

When was the last time you defended yourself?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Physically? High school, I used to get pushed around a bit.

Verbally, probably arguing about something silly with Ray.

When was the last time you saw a wild animal that wasn't a squirrel or a bird?

Lily

Last week I saw kangaroos. They're EVERYWHERE where my family lives.

When was the last time you played a video game?

Flandor

I've just jumped on the Minecraft bandwagon.

When was the last time you hugged anyone?

Redwallfan7

a few minutes ago

When was the last time you sliced fruit?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

...um... oh! I helped my Dad make a fruit salad a few weeks ago!

When was the last time you talked on the phone for more than an hour?

Redwallfan7

can't recall...

When was the last time you took a bubble bath?

Lily

I can't recall that either! Many, many years ago.

When was the last time you did star jumps?

Redwallfan7

I don't know

When was the last time you saw a cartoon?