When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

a few days ago

When was the last time you were sick in bed?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

A couple months ago.

When was the last time you forgot to brush your teeth?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

a few days ago

When was the last time you saw a young couple with their baby or toddler?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Saturday.

WWTLT you played with an animal using a laser pointer?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

A long time ago

when was the last time you rode a ride that spun you around really fast?

Rainshadow

A looooooooooooooooong time ago.

WWTLT you heard a really sad song that made you cry, and what was it?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

The Christmas shoes in Christmas 2011

When was the last time you heard a funny song that made you laugh?

Rainshadow

When I heard Dental Care.  Owl City is awesome.  Also the Mom song put to the William Tell Overture.

WWTLT you went to see a comedian, and which one?

tombale123

Last summer I went to see Ellen Degeneres show, which was a lifetime experience for me.

When was the last time you made someone smile?

Redwallfan7

Today

When was the last time you read a short book? (Like, ten chapters short)

Rainshadow

Um, the last time I read a Magic Tree House book.  AKA, a long time ago.

WWTLT you watched a really cheesy movie or TV show?

Redwallfan7

Yesterday

When was the last time you watched a sad movie?

Rainshadow

I think it was when I saw Battle:  LA yesterday.  Or maybe Inception a couple of weeks ago.

WWTLT you had friends over?

Redwallfan7

a few months ago

Wwtlt you lit a candle?

Rainshadow

I think January when the power went out the week before my birthday.  It came back on the evening before my birthday, then the Wednesday following my birthday I got mono!  Worst birthday ever lol.

WWTLT you got sick and what illness?