When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

Tripped and fell and got hurt, a couple of months.  Tripped and stumbled, a couple of weeks, at least.

When was the last time you watched a movie that lasted over two hours?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

Not for a while, I'm guessing a few years ago

When was the last time you accidentally deleted something on your computer?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

A couple of months ago when I reformatted it.

When was the last time you yawned?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

yesterday

When was the last time you blinked? (Lol, that should be an easy one)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

When I yawned. *mind blown*

When was the last time you were so excited that you screamed?

Redwallfan7

Lol, a long time ago

When was the last time you won a prize?

TaggHero

...Can't remember...

When was the last time you participated in a charity event?

Redwallfan7

A couple days ago (But it was short, my Mom and I donated groceries to the fire victims in Colorado)

When was the last time you were in a really dark room?

TaggHero

That's nice. :)  About ten minutes ago.

When was the last time you misspeld a word?

Skyblade

I'm pretty sure I misspelled a word or two in my fanfiction today

When was the last time you moved?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Around six years ago.

When was the last time you got a message?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Couple days.

When was the last time you held a gerbil?

Rainshadow

Last year.  Maybe...

When was the last time you watched a really sad movie and what one?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Does bittersweet count?  Because I'm all about bittersweet movies. lol  That's a tough one...

When was the last time you were so hot that you didn't want to eat even though you were hungry?

Rainshadow

Erm, right now?

When was the last time you had a nightmare?