News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

2 days ago
WWTLT you heard taylor swift

Redwallfan7

a couple months ago

When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

A while ago.

When was the last time you went out on a date?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Skyblade

Never, I'm not the dating type

When was the last time you ate something disgusting?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

A couple weeks ago.  Unless you count hair.

When was the last time you said or posted something really ridiculous?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

About a day ago

When was the last time you saw something that had to do with the 2012 Olympics
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

Er, a few days ago when I was reading a blog post about the crazy hats seen at this year's Royal Ascot and there were a few Olympic-themed hats.

When was the last time you talked to someone 50 years your senior?

TaggHero

A couple of days.  Old family friend.  Miss him.

When was the last time you watched Star Trek?
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Lily

I watched the new movie when it came out in the cinema a few years ago.

When was the last time you drank milk?

Redwallfan7

at seven o clock

When was the last time you saw something funny or comical?

DanielofRedwall

I just read a post by BrookSkimmer on the "Recruiting Sergeants" RP and laughed quite hard at it. In terms of video, though, last night when I watched "The Simpsons".

When was the last time you posted on the RP board?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

July 04, 2012, 01:04:49 PM ;)

When was the last time you took a test?

Redwallfan7

I think in May

When was the last time you ate soup?

TaggHero

About a week ago.  Egg drop soup. :)

When was the last time you flew over the moon?

Redwallfan7

Only at a museum (Lol) in 2007 and again in 2012, so twice

When was the last time you tripped?