News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Steampunk RP!

Started by The Shade, February 10, 2014, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Hmmm... That's a cool idea! Maybe he flew into the factory with his first ship, and then Vicky sold him the one she got and didn't want for a lower price than normal because she wanted to get back at her dad for the arranged marriage thing.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Yes. . . That's pretty good, actually!
>:D Scheeeemes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Heehee. Vicky gets occasional joyrides, too. That she pays for. With chocolate.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Hey Shade, we've been scheming again. Got an idea.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

A brilliant idea, if I do say so myself. (I might still dump soup on the glowy-ball things. I've been planning that scene for Vicky, and I don't want to miss the chance.)

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 14, 2014, 05:50:52 AM
Hey Shade, we've been scheming again. Got an idea.
What is it?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Dregnar wants to acquire some pieces for the project Valerian wanted him to do, and is planning on getting them from Vicky's father. As he is purchasing them (with some money from an anonymous giver) he can act as a distraction for the rest of the rebels to set the explosives.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

I wanna fill up my character limit, just 'cause.

Name: Ilex
Species: Ferret
Side: Rebel
Weapon: A small, unused handgun
Appearance: Ilex is a fairly average-looking ferret mostly, brown fur and white facial markings. His fur is patched lighter colors, and has thinned a fair bit in some places. He prefers to wear a white long-sleeved shirt, a red vest, black tie, brown pants, and a heavy brown leather coat when it's cold. He believes in looking snappy, even though all his clothes are old and dirty, purchased way back when he was sitting pretty on a decent amount of money: before he got sick.
Personality: Ilex is a born scientist, eager with discovering the world. He has an affinity with strange or dangerous experiments. His main passion is chemistry, though he understands the importance of mechanics in society, so has a working knowledge of it, even though it isn't his strength or favorite pastime. He has some disregard for society at large, though acknowledges what is important and accepted, but only conforms to what he chooses. He is good at reading beasts, though not Sherlock Holmes good. He can be irritable and mean, when his pain is particularly bad, but his default personality is friendly and kind.
Other: He has a heart problem causing him near constant pain and making him unfit to be active for anything more than short periods of time.

The Shade

Accepted! Sorry for late response.  :P
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 14, 2014, 05:01:23 PM
Dregnar wants to acquire some pieces for the project Valerian wanted him to do, and is planning on getting them from Vicky's father. As he is purchasing them (with some money from an anonymous giver) he can act as a distraction for the rest of the rebels to set the explosives.
Sounds legit.  ;D Yeah, that'll be great.

The Skarzs

Yeesss.
I hope the other members look at this, 'cause it might get a bit confusing otherwise.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Sorry for the double post, but I just want to let people know that I am drawing all the characters of this RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Woo! Will you be able to upload them at any point in the relatively near future?

The Skarzs

I certainly hope so; it isn't done yet, so that will make it a little later.
I'll have to nag my mom about my email. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 19, 2014, 03:59:34 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I just want to let people know that I am drawing all the characters of this RP.
That's awesome. Hope ya get to upload 'em.  :)

Cornflower MM

I cannot wait to see them! ;D Hope your mom lets you. No offense, but she sounds kinda overprotective with the Internet.