News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Tips Of Floppy Flimsy Epic Enamel, or TOFFEE

Started by Blaggut, February 14, 2014, 06:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Yeah, I like shortenings....

But here's a tip: Eont post you'll be gone on the Internet. Someone could find ur location and rob u or sumthin.

8) ;)
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

Hmm. Why would someone want to rob you in specific? And if you were to say 'Hey, everybody, I'm going to China for a month, cya soon!' do you really think anyone could track you down in China?

Jukka the Sling

I think Blaggut meant that someone might track down where you normally live, and rob your house while you're away.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

First of all, why is this on the front lawns?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on February 15, 2014, 07:45:55 PM
Exactly! Thank you Rusvul.  ;D
You're welcome! Well... Come! Comr, well! Come to my well, it's very wet, watery, and wellish. Not to mention damp and saturated. Ow! Don't drop that bucket on my head, you... Well... You... WELL!

The Skarzs

Great. If my mom reads this. . . Paranoia extraordinaire.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 18, 2014, 03:55:27 AM
Great. If my mom reads this. . . Paranoia extraordinaire.
I have no idea what you're talking about. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No-eye-deer.  What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?  Still no-eye-deer. BAHAHAHAHAHABBAHAHAHAHHABANAHA! Dolphinately, for sharks.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.