News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The best Doctor Who dream ever!

Started by Faiyloe, February 14, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I dreamed that our neighbors house had old corroded weeping angels in there front yard. Then it snowed and they were covered in a foot of snow. They didn't do any thing just sat there. Anyway the doctor came round (I acted like we had already met before) and we went from house to house asking people something (Which I can't remember). Anyway then I went around the back of my house and ran into a polar bear I ran threw the back door and locked it but it was getting threw and now it was a tiger or something (Evidently it was an alien a shape shifting alien). Then the doctor came up behind me and locked the door with his screwdriver. Then we both ran out of the basement locking the other doors as we went.  then I woke up.

I can check that off my bucket list  ;D. Go on an adventure with the Doctor.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Hahahahaha! Congratulations. I didn't get a sci-fi dream... :( All I dreamt about was, like- Gah, I can't remember. I think it had something to do with D&D... And maybe Starbound... Idk, it's been an entire ten minutes since I woke up, I have no idea. But not as cool as that. Wow, I ramble. I take many words to say very little. Huh. I like doing that sometimes XD

rachel25

Wow, that's a weird dream.
And Rus, we love your rambling, it's special.  ;D

Rainshadow

My first thought when I read the title of this thread was "Donna!".  Are you Donna, Faiy?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 14, 2014, 05:53:47 PM
  My first thought when I read the title of this thread was "Donna!".  Are you Donna, Faiy?  :P

No but I am half Time Lord.  ;D (don't ask how it just is)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 15, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Ooh!  You made it out of the Time War too, huh?  Coolio!  Say... ever thought of going to Mars to see the Ice Warriors?  Or possibly the other Time Lords?  We've got some pretty awesome ice cream parlors over here!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

My dreams mainly involve me almost dying, or me killing someone. Or someone nearly killing my friend, or my friend nearly killing me, or in some cases I just die.  :P

Either that, I have a good dream, and as soon as the good part comes, I wake up and forget it within 15 minutes.

What the heck happened to my sub-concious?  :o
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 15, 2014, 01:47:34 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on February 15, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Ooh!  You made it out of the Time War too, huh?  Coolio!  Say... ever thought of going to Mars to see the Ice Warriors?  Or possibly the other Time Lords?  We've got some pretty awesome ice cream parlors over here!

During the time war my father tricked me into a one way time jump. Since I am only half time lord I can't regenerate an he was worried for my safety. I ended up in ancient Rome, Nice place, a lot of running. I was the daughter of an important roman nobble for a while, but then I joined up with the Christians, and ran into the Doctor, accidentally set fire to Rome but that is another story.

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on February 14, 2014, 05:42:36 PM
And Rus, we love your rambling, it's special.  ;D
Aw. Nice of you.

Faiyloe

I just had another! This time the Master was sucking out all my potential life to use for him self. It was very painful. That is all I can remember.

BTW have any of you notice that the theem song has the same four beets writhum as The Masters drums.

rachel25

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 15, 2014, 05:26:08 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on February 14, 2014, 05:42:36 PM
And Rus, we love your rambling, it's special.  ;D
Aw. Nice of you.
;D
I am just from a mythical land. I now live on earth, but I have portal devises, and a good friend Roger. Who looks after all the dragons, and things. I have several portal devises, and a portal door. Which my sister managed to break, when trying to get into Asgard. She managed to trap Roger in Cloud Land. A place no one ever wants to go to. I then had to fix the door, and free Roger. He's still recovering, and Rachy doesn't help, what with all her singing, and dart playing.

*brilliant Scottish accent*

Nah, lassie. You be lying to get me in trouble. I never annoy Roger. The poor lad just imagines it.

*accent ends*

You big fat liar! You do sing, and horribly. And you do play darts at all hours of the night. It keeps me, and Roger awake. It's amazing we ever get any sleep. And what are you doing out of the wardrobe!!!

*Brilliant Scottish accent*

You nah be allowed to keep me in there all a time! I be free, you wobble duck faced fish!

*accent ends*

Ok that's it!
*starts a punch up with Rachy*     

Faiyloe

I have had DW dreams three days in a row wonder what I'll dream about tonight. Hope its not as disturbing as the last one.  :P

rachel25

*beats Rachy in the punch up, by some fouls means, and puts her back in the wardrobe*
I haven't dreamed of anything that I can remember.

Faiyloe

I dream about mummy last night  :P. that is all I can remember but it was DW related. What is up with me 4 nights in a row!  :o each time getting more and more weird.  :P