News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Constance

Started by Iamthatis, February 14, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

Little is known about Constance. But I woundered if she every ruled over Salamandastron. If you know anything post here thanks.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Tam and Martin

I doubt it that she ruled over Salamandastron.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Iamthatis

But how can one be sure Constance is one of those Character's that many people don't know about. Was she born at Redwall or some where else who knows.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

321tumbler

I feel like she didn't rule Salamadastron, but something interesting probably happened to her

Jukka the Sling

I'm not sure where she was born, but in Mattimeo it mentions that when she was a kid, she went to classes taught by Methuselah. So it's certain she spent most of her life at Redwall.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

I always thought she was just a badger that always lived a redwall
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Iamthatis

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2014, 02:05:01 PM
I'm not sure where she was born, but in Mattimeo it mentions that when she was a kid, she went to classes taught by Methuselah. So it's certain she spent most of her life at Redwall.
You know I forgot all about that thanks.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

It said in Redwall she knew Basil before he came to Redwall. She might have travelled with him from Salamandastron.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Wylder Treejumper

I don't think she ever ruled Salamandastron. Doesn't really seem like a bloodwrath crazed badger lady... Unless her dibbuns are threatened!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye tae zat. "...Zae leave vhoile ye ztill 'ave yer zkullz!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 19, 2014, 12:55:12 PM
It does?
Didn't say specifically where she came from, but she knew Basil when Matthias mentioned him, and knew him quite well, obviously, when she speculated he would be treating the vole family to tea.
I think that, because most badgers come from the mountain or are drawn to it, that she and Basil travelled to Mossflower from there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

But she lived at Redwall when she was just a kid. Like I pointed out in my earlier post.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Ah, then I stand corrected.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Maybe she had just met him before. Didn't he always come to feasts or something?