News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Razer had drifted from the group, wanting some time for herself. Why are we even doing this? What are - or who - are we looking for? I don't even know what's going on here. I need answers. She reached out with her arm and plucked a few leaves from an ash tree, letting the wind blow them away. Suddenly looking around, she noticed how far she had gotten from the group. She didn't even know where the others were anymore. Maybe a walk by myself wasn't a good idea after all..

OOC: Is it possible for Razer to meet Zanthar?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Ya sure go ahead.

BIC: "Alright then, we will split into teams. Jag, Shadow, and Wisp, your with me. Clayclaw, you take to rest." Said Davidari adjusting his trench coat. He drew his sword and motioned for the teams to split up. He led his group down through the small forest valley searching for signs of press gangs.

Miharig stood motionless, leaned up against a tree scanning the dark forest for any signs of movement. He managed to keep his balance quite well on the sturdy branch heels on. He had now at the ready with an arrow at the strong waiting.

The Skarzs

Kliegh stuck to the edge of the camp, not staying too close to the mysterious squirrel, Arraka. It wasn't that he didn't trust the strange beast; he just didn't want to raise suspicion. He didn't know when or what their move would be, but he hoped it would be sooner rather than later.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp walked alongside Shadow and Jag. For some reason, he preferred the cats to the mouse. Of course, he still felt awkward. Wisp, though a powerful Pyromancer, was paranoid. He flinched at every twig snapping, and shuddered at every shadow. He needed fire, but that wasn't an option, not now.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

"Yes, zurr!" Clayclaw said, beckoning to his group, "Roight, oi want Mucklik to take 'alve, you'm kin decoide which 'uns. We'm both be goin' 'round, in ee big cirkle, since zurr Dav'dari went to ee middle. If'n ee foind ee vurmints, send ee swifter beast to tell oi, and oi'll do ee same if'n we'm be foindin' 'em. Send 'un to Dav'dari s'well, o' course." He motioned to the remaining to follow him, and started on his planned route, a wide arc.

OOC: Ugh...molespeech.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari stopped his group, raising his paw then slowly lowering it while he got down. He made a shhh motion and pointed in the branches of a tree. Directly towards the back of Miharig. He then made a bow shooting gesture and pointe again at the lizard.

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp crept up to Davidari's position. He picked up a rock, and it began to glow slightly. With his other paw, he made a gesture as of to throw the rock. He shrugged his shoulders, implying a question.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

MatalTalon went and raced up to Davidari before he set off and flew up in the trees. He watched as wisp and him were sneaking up on their prey.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari motioned for wisp to attack the lizard and crept behind a stone preparing to ambush Miharig.

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp hurled the stone, striking Miharig square between the eyes. He watched as the lizard dropped limply from the branch. He made a deft thud as he hit the loam and leaves at the bottom of the tree.

"He isn't dead. Just very, very tired. I seem to have put him asleep." Said Wisp, with a smirk.

Rainshadow

Shade's lips twitched in a smile, Shadow noticed, as Wisp spoke.  She wondered just how fond of hurting others this she-cat was, and if she would turn on them.

Fixing her eyes on Chelonia, the black wildcat tried to figure out why she and Shade were friends.  They didn't seem to have much in common, aside from the fact that they were both thieves.  Or, at least, she thought Shade was a thief.

Meanwhile, Jag was surprised - and pleased - with the sable's aim.  "Nice throw," he commented, giving a friendly smile.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

"Thank you." He said with a warm smile. Though he was complimented on the success of a more macabre task, a compliment was a compliment. He liked it, with these beasts. They treated him kindly, and he liked it much better than the solitude of his cavern.

He especially liked the cats. They seemed more laid back, and had an easy way of life. They were, of course, friendly. The problem was the obvious, he wasn't a cat.

Anyways, he had a job to do. Vermin to slay, battles to fight, and of course, fires to be lit.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari motioned Wisp to stop, "Halt, take him alive so we can discover the enemy location. Besides, I know this filth... Miharig Itav sneakiest, trickiest, lizard this side of the great sea. I thought I had killed him during a raid on a castle a few years back.