Forbidden Truce - An AU RP

Started by Faiyloe, February 21, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best. (If you are not in This RP but have been fallowing along feel free to vote.

The Beginning
The Beginning of The End
Fire, Water and the Beginning of the End
Bloodied Families
Distrust
The Gap Widens

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae bazically ve 'ave tvo bullz bazhin' zeir 'eadz togezer?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ah can zee zparkz flyin' avready...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I'll get the IC Topic up as soon as possible tomorrow or the day after that.

The Skarzs

I have an idea; Zuzucath can end up killing some creatures from both families, and they blame each other for their deaths. Then they eventually find out who was behind it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...An' fire zeir butlerz for allovin' zuch a zin'! 

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 10, 2014, 05:42:36 PM
I have an idea; Zuzucath can end up killing some creatures from both families, and they blame each other for their deaths. Then they eventually find out who was behind it.

That would work!

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Yeah!

O     o
_______
\_|__|_/

What. . . was that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I'll try my best to follow the rules! If I don't, I'll deal. :P Any restrictions on Lords/Ladys?

Name:Arya
Species: Squirrel
Family: (Gretheg or Lonel. If Gretheg Donavin or Orvil?)Lonel
Role:Warrior
Weapon(s): (If you are one of Donavins men then you need a Bow and arrows. no guns either) Bow and arrows (You need archers on both sides, otherwise it's totally unfair) hand and a half sword. Dagger in left boot, just in case.
Appearance:Arya's a light gray squirrel, with dark gray eyes. Missing an eartip.
Armor/Clothing: She has a gray tunic with different colors of gray on it (Sort of like tie-dyed, but just gray) She wears a breastplate under that, and shin guards. She also has shin guards, and dark gray boots. Has a light gray cloak.
Personality: Brunt, determined, fierce and feisty. Kind and tyoughtful.
Likes:Trees, and oatmeal scones. Anything spicy. Her motto is: The hotter the better.
Dislikes: Anything male, and anything rude, mean, or cruel.
Strengths: Strong, and she can hide easily.
Weaknesses: (For every two strengths you must have one weakness) Arya's right leg will give out suddenly at times, usually when she's fighting or running. She will collapse to the ground screaming in pain.
History: Classified.
Other: N/A. But that may change later.

Faiyloe

accepted. ;D and there are no restrictions on the nobles but the Lords and ladys are just Orvil Donavin and Garvina and there immediate family. Spouses, parents, children. Nobles are the other relatives.

The Skarzs

Just to reassure any who were wondering, if Zuzucath does catch and kill creatures, I will not go into too much detail concerning the way they met their demise.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

I gotta question, what role in particular will Jallek's crime syndicate have in the conflict?

Faiyloe

It is yours so you can decide although it could be used to smuggle things between the two places or something. I am not saying that The lady Garvina agrees with every thing they do just saying that in the game you are allowed to do whatever. 

Cornflower MM

Thanks Faiy! I might make another character a little later, once I get what's going on a bit. Or maybe now. ;D

Name:Bryony
Species: Squirrel
Family: Lonel. I was thinking maybe Garvina's sister?
Role:Lady
Weapon(s): (If you are one of Donavin's men then you need a Bow and arrows. no guns either) Mace and chain, axe
Appearance: Light brown fur, the fsame lashing blue eyes Garvina has (They have to have some resemblance) White ears
Armor/Clothing: No armor, just a green tunic with fawn brown boots and fingerless gloves.
Personality: Sweet, kind, motherly, and protective.
Dislikes: Fighting (But she will when she has to) and heights
Strengths: Bryony is a good fighter, especially with the mace and chain. She is a good speaker.
Weaknesses: (For every two strengths you must have one weakness) Cannot stand heights, and will be "Sick" if she's required to climb a tree or something.
History: N/A for now
Other:Pregnant, (But she doesn't know it yet, but will soon) and her husband (Anyone will be free to PP him, since I don't want anyone else.) is a rover, who helps those in need.
I'll fill it out more later, 'Kay?