Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, February 22, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on March 12, 2014, 11:24:03 PM
Hello? Am I accepted or what?   ???
Yep, you are. Cantin is listed in Cornflower's first post as one of the accepted characters. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I really must remember to check OOC:s from time to time! Ami, if you were accepoted in the first partm then we;re automaticallty accpeted for he second. Did I forget to say that? Oops! Gnoflet's really busy, but he's still in, and I don't thank I have his old sheets stored away somewhere, since I just cleaned out my outbox AND inbox. It was past time. So, that being said (Or typed?) The horde's bit will wait awhile! I may do some posting as Greena (Good lord! Did I stick her sheet up there? No.....Crud! I don't know where it might be!) but I also might not. Any questions?

Gnoflet

I'm back.

Name: Reman
Animal: Hedgehog
Personality:Can be very glum at sometimes but usually is cheerful and will make jokes. Likes the cellars and often goes down for several hours at a time.   
Other: Came to redwall gates at a age of 5 seasons with a burned back foot paw and will often limp because of it.

Name: Leco.
Weapon: Mace. Also has lots of hidden weapons and poisons on him at all times.
Animal: Wildcat.
Personality: Rebellious no matter who is in charge. Unless its him.
Other: Works with poisons. Longs to be higher then just a soldier.

Name: Grimnose
Animal: weasel
Personality: Mean, dumb   
Other: Hates hedgehogs

Name: Aldof
Animal: fox
Personality: Mean,cruel, and hates mice.
Other:
Weapon: a trident.
Looks: Has only one paw and a blunt piece of metal on the other.

I had to remake Quin so here it goes.

Name:Quin
Weapon: spears
Animal: hedgehog
Personality: Kind
Other:
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

YAY! Gnoflet's back! ;D ;D Are you sure that yiou can handle all those characters, though?

Gnoflet

I think so. I'm planing on killing of Leco.

Cornflower MM

Okay, uif you're sure. Oh, and the next time you plan something like one of your characters going all dramatic and starting a mini-horde-thing, please give me some warning, okay? I like to have SOME say in things like that.

Gnoflet

Cornflower MM

Gnoflet

Yeah.

QuoteAlright, first: Sorry! I'm catching up with the RP, and don't ask where I was. I won't tell you, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! Second: Fine!! You've pestered me enough with the horde. But it's YOUR responsibility, alright? YOU tell everyone, and YOU manage it.

Cornflower MM

I meant with Aldof's horde. Next time you plan something this major, give me a head's-up.

Gnoflet

Cornflower MM

Oh, so Greyko went and randomly summoned a bunch of cats - All for Aldof? Uh-huh.

Lenda

Alright, I'ma try and jump in with Dropear again.

Name: Dropear
Weapon: Claws, to a very limited degree
Animal: Bat
Personality: Somewhat skittish and wary of new sounds or things outside of the familiarity of Bat Mountpit, but docile and patient when put at ease. Observant, careful, helpful.
Other: Had an unlucky run-in with an owl outside of Bat Mountpit, and after a frantic chase found herself lost and disoriented. Still adjusting to the light of day, and frequently squints as a result. Carries the typical bat trait of repeating the end of some sentences.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Gnoflet

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 04, 2014, 11:55:47 PM
Oh, so Greyko went and randomly summoned a bunch of cats - All for Aldof? Uh-huh.
That wasn't me. That was Brinty

Cornflower MM

Oops. Hey, it's been awhile! LEnda, you're accepted again!