Who would you meet?

Started by Log-a-Log, August 06, 2011, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

anybody, as long as they aren't vermin ;)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Icefire

My list would be way to long to put here...so I'll post it gradually going book by book!
1. Lord Brocktree - Lord Brocktree ;D as well as Dotti and Ruff
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Guitarmouse

Skalrag, because he's so cute ^ ^
What good are cute talking animals if you don't have them killing each other ^ ^ ~ Tim Marteeny

What's more to life than Redwall Dubs =3??? Pizza, that's what.

Deviant Art Profile: http://guitarmouse.deviantart.com/

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarM0use

Log-a-Log

I would also want to meet the Mask. He was such an interesting character
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Yeah. I would love to meet Brookflow, the Mask, and Zaran, as well as Folgrim.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Guitarmouse on August 18, 2011, 04:57:29 AM
Skalrag, because he's so cute ^ ^

Skalrag is AWESOMENESS! And he's adorable, you're right. There's this hilarious video on Youtube called Skalrag Waiter. OMG, I was laughing sooo hard. ;D

It's right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lFXfxe3vI
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, there are many great Zkalrag momentz. (For example, when he waz executed...)

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Hahahahahahaha...had to bring that up, didn't you?
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

I hate how they tickle him in the movie. Can't they think of something remotely better?
I looked at the comments underneath, and (wading through bad language and irrelevent comments) there were lots of people talking about that.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zorry aboat tha'. Couldnae help mezelf.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 20, 2011, 04:13:33 AM
I hate how they tickle him in the movie. Can't they think of something remotely better?
I looked at the comments underneath, and (wading through bad language and irrelevent comments) there were lots of people talking about that.

Yeah. I mean, they could've just shown Clogg watching him get executed, and just show they arrows rushing through the air, or something.
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

I mean, they showed Cheesethief getting shot... >:(
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, they zha'ed hiz zhada' bein' zhot. Nay az violent az actually zha'in him bein' zhot.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy