News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Galactic Imperium - Redwall AU

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 24, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Sort of. She has a ship and crew and she is Loyal to the Empire but she will only take orders from the top and her crew only takes orders from her.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

AbbotAlf0809

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on March 04, 2014, 01:33:02 PM
...The Vulpine Imperium is a massive criminal organization run by multiple races. They are run by The Circle, a shadowy group of crime lords and mobsters who are yet undecided on who to aid in the war.

Did ye actually mean tae zay Vulpine Imperium, or did ye mean tae zay Vulpine "Cartel" loike it zayz in ze firzt pozt?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AbbotAlf0809

Oh ya haha lol my bad dude I was just on hat site before I posted that so I was fetig them mixed up

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah figured az much. Ah'll pozt me character on ze morrov!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AbbotAlf0809

Cool once we get some more members we will start!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

AbbotAlf0809

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zorry for ze long vait! Been quite buzy lately. Ah'll pozt me character on ze morrov!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Piotr Fel
Race: Weasel
Faction: Cypher Empire
Weaponry: A lightsabre very similar to that of Darth Malgus

and a Zat'nik'tel
Appearance: Orangish-reddish fur, tall-muscular
Armour/Clothing: Basically this without the cape
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself; lives to fight-Will occasionally go into a rage while fighting
Strengths: Extremely loyal, to the point of blind faith-Obeys orders without question; a major fighter
Weaknesses: Said faith blinds him to any wrongdoings by the Empire, as well as to questioning orders-even if they may seem suicidal or wrong; his rages often get him into trouble-not considering certain things and overlooking important details (and thus could walk into a trap)
History: Unkenned

Ah'll finizh ziz on ze morrov!

EDIT: Ach, Ah've nae got much a chance on ze computer today. But ah VILL finizh ziz on ze morrov! Ach...

EDIT EDIT: Finizhed!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Excuze ze triple pozt, but ah finizhed me character zheet for Piotr Fel! Vhen dae ve ztart?

Wylder Treejumper

This thing looks like fun!

Name: Col. Rustworthy Ingramm Gyron Pandorian A.K.A. "Rust"
Race: Hare
Faction: Galactic Confederacy
Weaponry:Walking armory! Trained in use of TX-7 tactical insertion plasma/fusion pistol, CGC 2F9 dual power core fusion rifle, SAM EPD-5 fusion/antimatter HE launcher, CGC SFL-1 precision laser sniper rifle, V-13 plasma charged tactical blades, and shock troop SCCE (self contained combat environment) suit.
Armor:SCCE suit
Personality:The embodiment of a perilous hare. Inspiring leader, very strong morals, good natured but ruthless when fighting the enemy. Believes in liberty and justice for and over all.
Strengths: Excellent leader, independent, very quick thinker, loyal
Weaknesses: Moral code gives him a higher risk of becoming a casualty
History: Grew up in the Galactic Confederacy but had his home planet taken by the Cypher Empire for a short period of time. During that time he saw the hopelessness of life in the Empire and all its faults. He dedicated his life to make so that no one would have to go through what he did.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Do any of you Confederacy members mind if you have a history of friendship with Verde? That would be rather interesting methinks
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

Ok I think we might have enough people I get this rollin! You new characters, your all accepted

AbbotAlf0809

Lol I never posted my app.

Name: Captain Brome Etzoin
Race: Mouse
Faction: Confederacy
Weaponry: SW-2 Plasma Repeater Carbine, Plasma Scattershot (sawed off shotgun), Duel Vibroknives
Appearance: Light furred, blue eyed, scar over left eye from Piotr Fel, crossed sniper rifle tattoo on right arm, larger an more muscular than the average mouse.
Armor/Clothing: Officer's trench coat over light plated armor, large black boots, knee and elbow plates, and naval officer's cap.
Personality: Polite, severe, focused, strategic, quite, and rather brutish at times.
Strengths: Tactical thinking, strategy, combat skills
Weaknesses: Exposing his past, keeping a level head in arguments, and women
History: Unknown