News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

124: Every time you see a squirrel, mole, vole, otter, wildcat, stoat, ect. you try to guess what kind of weapon they use.
125: You beg your parents to let you throw a feast for everyone in the neighborhood.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

It's an animal. ;D
126. You check out the rubbish bin to see if it's a portal that will take you to Redwall. (I did that this morning. :P)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Nightfire

127: You are obsessed with squirrels.
128: You actually decide to write a fanfic about an RP-ing character so people will know about her better.

(I have done both of those things, by the way.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

129. You look up badgers on the internet and go around saying, 'That one's Lord Rawnblade, that one's Lady Cregga, that one's Sunflash the Mace...'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

White One6193

You know you've been reading too much Redwall when you yell "Eulalia!" at a passing house cat. You also buy a sword, and build your own forge.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Shellhound

131:  You randomly break down and cry over Rose's death.
Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right.
The law of Badger Lords
Lord Brocktree

Matthias720

132. You hound NASA, insisting that you need a metal meteorite to forge a sword

Icefire

Quote from: White One6193 on August 17, 2011, 10:49:08 PM
You know you've been reading too much Redwall when you yell "Eulalia!" at a passing house cat.
I've totally done that! lol
I think I also called it a kittypet....
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

133. Ye check ztaircazez fer a zecret pathway tae Martin the Warrior'z tomb.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

134: You paint the walls of your bedroom to look like Mossflower Wood, complete with Redwall Abbey in the distance. (I seriously wanted to do it, but none of us possesed the painting skills necessary)
135: Every time someone calls a hare a rabbit, you get all outraged and stamp your foot, shouting "It's a hare! Why can't anyone get the bally name right??"