News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine sat on a chair next to Enthal and folded her paws in her lap. This HAS to work. If Sie doesn't come back, I don't know what I'll do.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Enthal, noting Ambrosine's uneasiness, patted her paw lightly ((Am assuming that's fine)) then put her paw back on her lap, also hoping that Ambrosine's idea would work.

rachel25

Rose seemed uneasy, but also cut to the chase, "Tell me about this Redwall place, please."

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine allowed Enthal to pat her paw, but it didn't stop her worrying. Then when Rose asked about Redwall, she spoke up, trying to describe the Abbey for her.

"It's an Abbey, made of red sandstone. Everybeast there is peaceful. We do have a Warrior - Enthal here - but we haven't had any vermin attack the Abbey for seasons. The Abbess is named Lavender, and she's very kind. The Abbey has kitchens, and dormitories, and a pond, orchard, and gardens. Oh, and some of the best food in Mossflower," she finished with a smile.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"Aye. We are all a peaceful Order, and look to help and heal wherever we can. We'll take in any creature, unless they mean us harm. The Abbey has never been taken, except for one time, and that was less than a day. We can protect ourselves." Enthal said, then swallowed hard.

rachel25

Rose looked unsure, but asked another question, "What about schooling, and the rules?"

Cornflower MM

"We have an Abbey School, where all the Dibbuns (That's the babes, ma'am) go to, once they reach a certain age, four seasons old. The rules that no weapons are allowed in the Abbey, except the sword on my back (Long story), and everyone must be peaceful, kind, and courteous to each other. We have an Infirmary Sister, to treat anyone whose hurt, an Abbess or Abbot, and an Abbey Warrior." Enthal said, rather uneasily.

rachel25

"But what about my bow!" Harin cried, worriedly.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, you can take it! Perhaps they'll make an exception if you promise not to use, except for target practice or something." Enthal said hurriedly, her eyes ping-ponging from Ambrosine, to Rose, to Harin, to Sie, and then back again.

rachel25

"Ok." Harin nodded, and Rose asked another question. "Would they....you, be able to accommodate my mother, she's very old now."
"The cheek of the girl!" Bluebell said indignantly, but there was a twinkle in her eye. 

Cornflower MM

"Yes, of course! There is several spare rooms." Enthall said, then smiled.

Iamthatis

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on June 06, 2014, 06:48:09 PM
Lana Chuckled quietly to himself, walked over to Shadowclaw and offered him his paw for support. "What is it you need help with?"

" Well if you really would like to know. I seem to have trouble opening this door. I must be getting old for things in life."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

"Oh yes," Ambrosine added, "we have plenty of room. Don't worry about that."

rachel25

Rose still seemed unsure, she bit her lip, and let her gaze roam about the room. "Oh, I don't know what to do!" She cried, and flung her hands in the air.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Paws, not hands.

BIC: Enthal then decided to speak up again. "It would be safer for you at Redwall...There's a horde of vermin (Or at least there was) in the next valley over." She said, omitting the fact that the horde was quite likely headed to Redwall.