News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Rose looked startled, "But, what of the others in the valley? We aren't warriors!"

Cornflower MM

"Well, they could come too. We've got plenty of room, and we've had to help refugees before. The season of the Scourge is one time, and I could name others." Enthal said quickly, really hoping they'd come.

rachel25

"But I can't make that decision!" Rose groaned. "You'd have to ask the others!" 

Cornflower MM

"Of course!" Enthal said, shocked. "Perhaps you could call a meeting, or something?" She proposed.

rachel25

"What a good idea!" Bluebell perked up, "Harin dear, go tell the others to go to the Meeting Hall, there's a good girl."
"ok, Grandma." Harin smiled and ran off to do as Bluebell asked.

Cornflower MM

"Is Harin your granddaughter?" Enthal asked, politely trying to make some conversation.

rachel25

Bluebell nodded, "Oh, yes. She's a dear little thing."

Cornflower MM

Enthal smiled then bit her lip. She really didn't know what to say now. "So, uh, this is a nice community. What's it like, living here?" She finally asked.

rachel25

"Not brilliant." Bluebell frowned, "We've had frequent bad crops, and food has been running low. And it rains a lot, and sometimes the house floods. But we've never had anywhere to go." 

Cornflower MM

"That's horrible!" Enthal sympathized. "All the more reason for you all to come to Redwall."

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine, unsure of what to say, had just let Enthal do most of the talking. She continued sitting quietly, paws folded in her lap.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Bluebell nodded, "I agree. I'm all up for moving."
Harin popped her into the room. "Everyone is at the Meeting Hall."
"We're on our way." Rose called, and Sie got up, and walked over to Harin.

Cornflower MM

Enthal stood up, and went to offer assistance to Bluebell.

rachel25

"Thankee young un'." Bluebell smiled, then Rose came over to help too.

Cornflower MM

"You're welcome." Enthal said, then stepped back to let Rose assist Bluebell. The elderly badger would probably be more comfortable with her kin.