The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, Marshall is going to be from a village from the North. He finds his in leaders treasure thingamajig.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Yes but you already have a riddle so I don't need to know that.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Faiyloe

The  :P wasn't at you. It was more of a Im running out of brain juice  :P than a Look how... you get the point.

Any way FYI My character is coming from the far far north.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Jareth Carr
Speices: Weasel
Age: The equivalent of say, 40 years (Zae bazically an adult viz a bit of experience)
Weapon(s): Twin double-edged long daggars, and a spoon from Redwall Abbey
Appearance: Coarse, sand-coloured fur and deep blue eyes; has a deep scar on his left shoulder that goes all the way down to his paw
Clothes: A white tank-top with a coarse, sand-coloured jacket that almost matches his fur except that it's a bit darker than the fur and some dark-brown trousers; also, a brownish hat somewhat like this one:
Jareth Carr's Hat
[close]
Personality: Laid-back. Easy come, easy go. Is usually the calm one of the group.
Other: Has travelled in several different directions, currently in the deep-south. (Ze real deep zouz!)

Riddle (Vhich vaz told tae 'im in a dream vhoile 'e vaz zleepin', aftervhich 'e avoke tae find ze metal map-piece zittin' on 'iz chezt):

Go up, Go up
back to yer roots ye go
Go up, Go up
The place that twas once yer home
Go up, Go up
To the North take ye
Go up, Go up
Return the spoon to the dear abbey.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Accepted!!!!!

Name: Perry
Speices: squirrel
Weapon(s): bow, sword, dagger.
Appearance: Has soft red fur, and big gentle blue eyes. By looking at him, you know he's friendly. Has really long dark eyelashes.
Clothes: Red shirt, black hooded jacket. Blue trousers, a blue cap, and a gold bracelet.
Personality: Friendly, understanding, and good natured. Is a good listener, and always wants to learn more. Is very trusting, and can easily be lead astray. He seems younger than he actually is.
Other: Is from the south-west. His sister died recently.  

riddle

Head North, Head North I say
Head North before the end of this day
To the place of red stone, and clay
Where the sound of bells tolls out the time of day
Head North, Head North, be surrounded by a sea of green
Head North, Head North, to the Abbey which you've never seen
Go up, Head North, and may your quest not be in vain.
[close]

We'll be starting soon, just so everyone knows!

Cornflower MM

Okay, that's nice to know. I'm thinking Arya found her piece in an old tree that fell, and can't make head or tail out of it, and sets off to Redwall (A place she's never been, I might add) to see if they know what it is.

AbbotAlf0809

W0NWILL

Name: Clark
Species: Hare
Weapon(s): A sword; straight, leather grip, but shorter than average. Almost a dirk, but not quite that short.
Appearance: Clark has sand-colored fur with sooty markings on his back and black-tipped ears. His green eyes look rather shifty, and his left eartip was cut off a while ago.
Clothes: He wears a brown tunic with several buckles and hood over black pants. He has similarly brown buckled boots as well. His hood has holes cut in it for his ears.
Personality: Clark has a very archetypical hare personality; gluttonous, garrulous, and very, very perilous. But he's prepared to go a little further for his food and adventure than most hares. He's a thief by trade and good at what he does. He doesn't just steal food in good nature, but rather steal valuables and the like to sell or use them.
Other: He'll of stolen his map off some poor sod that doesn't know how close they came to adventure. (Oh no! I've been writing so often in Redwall speech I spelled 'poor', 'pore'! I'm not an otter, for pete's sake! If anything, I'm a hare!)

His tunic
[close]

I love writing riggles! Gimme a moment to write mine down.

Cornflower MM

Nice sheet, W0N! SO do you have a date in mind for when we start, Rach?

W0NWILL

The sun must set,
As perilous blood must rise,
Go along this way,
The friend in disguise.

The green lands fair,
The sanctuary of blood,
Hurry now, find it,
Before first spring bud.

Red, the color of war,
Red is the color of strife,
Don't consider this,
Falsehood will be life.

Puzzle pieces,
Don't give in to your old crime,
Meet comrades here,
Find friends in due time.

Faiyloe

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 04, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Yah! I am saved! Some one else who can wright riddles. I was getting  a bit overrun. Oh and nice one.

Gonff the Mousethief

well, ill try to make a riddle it may not be good.

Roses in the spring
Eats made for a king
Dandelions all about
Water in the middle of it all
All are welcome
Little ones run and play
Life is a joyous thing!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 05, 2014, 12:44:56 AM
Quote from: W0NWILL on March 04, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Yah! I am saved! Some one else who can wright riddles. I was getting  a bit overrun. Oh and nice one.

It ain't done just yet, but thanks. Just need the last blinkin' line now, any ideas?