The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Arnath got up slowly "You... you killed him," She said a naught growing in her throat. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"So.....?" Toka shrugged, then put his swords back in their sheaths, "It was him or me. I chose the obvious."

Faiyloe

"No it wan't, It could have been avoided," She said in a wavering voice threw clenched teeth. She picked up her walking stick and went over to the raven lying in the snow and placed a paw on his old beak. "HE was always a warrior at heart... I think deep down h wanted to die fighting..." She said quietly "But not for no reason," She said loudly turning to face Toka .

Raxanna entered the main hall slamming the double doors open as she did so. The room went silent and every one turned to look at her. At the end of the long table sat a fat weasel slouched in a large overly decorated chair a goblet in one paw and a bird wing in another. No one moved and Raxanna watched him from across the table and he watched back they stood like this for what seemed like an eternity no one daring to make a sound. Then he spoke quietly and almost unconcerned letting his words draw out "Who are you?"

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on April 08, 2014, 11:53:09 PM
OOC: Our Ears? Last I checked, Tauten and Arya were different characters.  ;)

BIC: "Ow!!!" shouted Tauten when Arya yelled in his ears. Then another "Ow" when she smashed her paws into his head. "I get that you wanted to fix my ears, but was that necessary?" he said, stepping backwards, clutching his head. "And now my headaches even worse."

OOC: Fixed it. :)

BIC: Arya sighed, "Well, I'm sorry, but it was necessary. Unless you wanted to attract unwanted, hostile attention by shouting. Here, this will help your headache." She said, then handed him an herb to chew.

rachel25

Toka ignored Arnath, and turned to leave, but now that his battle high was gone, the pain that the raven coursed in his side returned. He groaned, and swore, kneeling in the snow.

Faiyloe

"Serves you right," Arnath said walking past him expertly avoiding trees with out even using her walking stick.

"I am the Lady Raxanna of the high north, The great eagle slayer, The golden one, Commander of winds, and the knower of all thoughts," She said in a silky even tone staring steadily at the weasel not even blinking. Then she added "You may have heard of me..." A slow smile grew hidden beneath the golden mask. She walked slowly around the table. guards finally placed themselves in front of the throne. She came to the first guarded and staring into his eyes she said in an almost lulling sweet voice "Oh look a boy pretending to be a solder, ran away from home because you couldn't stand it there... well run along back to your mother, But you can't she's dead, you killed her," The Young rats eyes grew wide and one thought crossed his mind She knows! "Yes I know," She said in reply then turning to the next one she said "Oh you are his most loyal follower, you'ed walk strait into hell gates if he asked you to... oh but you have a secret such a sweet secret, you love His daughter, but does she love you? and you..." She said to the next one a tall skinny fox "You despise him, your lord and master, you think you would make a better leader... You have had your eyes on his daughter for a long time you sly thing..." The fox panicked and ran for the door. Raxanna grabbed him expertly and flipped him on to his back pressing the tip of her dagger to his chin. The king and his daughter and both stood Raxanna looked to the king to give the command "KILL HIM!" he boomed.  The fox started frantically to plead for his life but was cut short... Silence. Raxanna wiped her dagger on his sleeve and stood to face the king.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Urgh! Raxanna and Toka should get along well.

Faiyloe

willruth

Bastun Flamebreather saw something out there, but what was it?What ever it was he would be ready for it!!!

OCC: Can he meet perry now, just been to London and will update on Askar in next post!! ;D ;D

rachel25

OOC: @Willtruth sure.
I'm kind of excited about when Toka meets up with Raxanna.

BIC: Toka groaned, then pulled himself to his feet. He leaned against a tree for a minute, then looked after Arnath. Yeah is she going the same way as me?
--------------------
Perry could see the very tip of Redwall Abbey. His breathing became faster, and his pace quickened. Just then he heard something, he looked around, but saw nobody. Wait a sec, what was that?

Faiyloe

Arnath stopped walking and sighed running a paw threw her head fur. She couldn't stay mad. If anything he had put the old bird out of his misery. She turned back and went over to help him.

"I like you," The king said laughing he went to slap her on the back but thought better of it and handed her a glass of whine instead. Raxanna noticed that his daughter, a pretty slender maid kept glancing curiously at the weasel Raxanna had said liked her and he kept looking away.

"I have a proposal  to make," She said swilling the whine around in her glass.   

rachel25

Toka began to walk again, the pain wasn't too bad now, it was back to being just a throbbing ache.

Faiyloe

Arnath could tell that he was still in pain and was just putting on a brave face. He was still walking with a limp but if he wanted to be left alone then she understood. "Do you still insist on going this way?" She asked.

rachel25

"Yes." Toka said with difficulty, his face was a mask of concealed pain. 

Faiyloe

"Fine," She said and took a deep breath. He was impossible.

Raxanna sipped the whine " I have learned of the where abouts of a treasure of great value. I would like a score of men in exchange for one fourth of anything I find there," she said siting down in one of the chairs next to him.