News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

"I knew I would make it here..." (OOC)

Started by catcul7, March 10, 2014, 12:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catcul7

Quick thing to say: I'm the type of person who won't make a very detailed plot. I like to see what the other person brings to the RP. I don't like to have an almost down t the word plot that dictates the whole RP.

Plot:(A lose and subject to change) My character (Jay) has just escaped  from a band of not to bright vermin. After a fight with and a minor injury, she made her way to Redwall. After no answer at the front gate, the silver colored mouse decided that climbing the walls was her way of entry. The end of the main post ends with her standing on the wall tops.

Basic form and all that stuff:
Name:
History:
Other:(If needed)

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the forum Catcul.  :) I see Norham already notified you about the OOC:.

I'm currently debating joining this RP, but you need a plot start, something that'll get the RP headed in a general direction so that everyone knows at least something about what they are getting in to.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Spounds cool! But, unfortunately, I've hit my RP limit. Sorry! Later, perhaps. Oh, and welcome to the Forum!

catcul7

I've tried to make a some what decent plot but I've come down with a serious case of writer's block. I'm sure some thing will come to me soon.

Cornflower MM

Writer's Block, huh? Dreadful! Well, I do believe I've changed my mind, so long as you can keep a steady post count up. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but I've added a few things to your original sheet:

Name:Arya
Species:Squirrel
Appearance:Arya has beautiful brownish-red fur, startling blue-ish green eyes, and a bushy, soft tail, which is often spoken of as her best feature, but the ones that truly know and like her say that her eyes are.
Clothes:A dark green dress turned tunic with a brown belt at the waist. She has pretty fawn colored boots that hug her slim legs, and has a sky-blue cloak, which she sometimes belts to her.
Weapon(s):Bow and arrows, which are hidden by her cloak, and a hand and a half sword, which she keeps at her waist with her ever-useful belt. A dagger, which she keeps tucked into her right left boot, being right-pawed.
Personality:Sweet, kind, stubborn, determined, and thoughtful. She can be rather motherly at times, but mainly keeps that part of her hidden.
History: Classified. (Another way of saying my brain's dead)
Other:(If needed) N/A for now.

catcul7

And now I know why I felt like I left something off my form. I'll fix it when I'm not on my phone. And of course you're welcome to join!

Dannflower Reguba

Cornflower, change the dagger to your left boot because an opposite side draw is much swifter than a same side draw. Could save your life.  ;) Catcul, get some plot, once you have some plot others will join... Possibly including me if you've got a good start.  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Thanks Dan! I fixed it. Catcul, would you like for me to help figure out a good plot over PMs? I'd gladly help. So I'm accepted?

catcul7

Of course! I would love some help. I think I might be getting some where on a plot but I keep getting to a point and scraping it all.

Jetthebinturong

I'm interested in joining

Name: David Strider
Species: Cat (Normal cat, not wildcat)
Appearance: Rather tall, he has light blonde fur and red eyes which he keeps hidden under the hood of his dark red tunic.(if its allowed I'd like to give him shades because I'm basing him off a character from somewhere else (There are some notable differences however so it's not just a straight copy and paste)) He wears leather wrist-guards and shin-guards and a leather belt diagonally across his chest.
Weapon(s): He uses a katana which he keeps slung over his back
Personality: Stoic, mysterious and aloof, he takes steps making sure he never lets his feelings show. He is also rather shy and untrusting, he is wary of strangers and never lets his guard down. When he gets to know you he is extremely snarky and sarcastic even without the use of his voice.
History: He lived with his brother for a short time but after he died due to reasons unknown Dave left their home to travel and stayed at Redwall, at the time of this rp he has been there about a week. It is known that Dave was not born mute and others often speculate that his brother's death has something to do with it.
Other: David is mute and he carries a notepad, quill and ink and a stick of charcoal (in case he runs out of ink) because you can't expect anyone to know sign language without good reason.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I do believe catcul has left the Forums. Shame, really.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah, I've been checking his page everyday (seems creepy) and the last time he was on was on the 22nd, his last post was on the 16th, it's a shame because this rp seemed really interesting. YOU DON'T NEED A SET PLOT TO START AN RP DARN IT! Just search up forest frenzies if you don't believe me, it was possibly my favourite rp on this site yet

Dannflower Reguba

Geez, no need to get dramatic. I didn't say set the plot, I set get at least some sort of base to work off of, you can't just start with no direction or setting what so ever, it doesn't work.

Cornflower MM

Whoah, whoah! Guys, CHILL! Don't blame anybody. He simply left. A lot of the Newbies do that, or have you two not noticed?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 26, 2014, 10:50:32 PM
Geez, no need to get dramatic. I didn't say set the plot, I set get at least some sort of base to work off of, you can't just start with no direction or setting what so ever, it doesn't work.

Not always, pour example Forest Frenzies had no plot, all we got was that it was set in Mossflower