Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Blast.

*KABOOM*

What!?!?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Stop trying to escape. You're a dangerous maniac and should be treated as such. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I think YOU should be put in a cell.

*Presses big red button*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

"I am perfectly normal I was just passing threw when I notice some strange readings coming from this building so I came to take a look. From what I can see we might all be in grave danger! Do you think I could see a plan of the building, oh and see if you can contact Rainshadow she might be able to help,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Well, you just launched a nuke. Congrats Wylder.
That would explain the strange readings you were getting, Faiy. Nuclear energy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

MWAHAHAHAHA! I really am evilly insane and was just acting perfectly sane to carry out my evilly evil evil plan.

*laughs evilly*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

(I made a successful topic :,D  )
Okay, Faiy. Get out of there only if you can stop the nuke.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

MWA HA HA HA HA

I am evilly unstoppable. Your pathetic attemps to stop my evilly evil evil plan will never work. I am too evilly evil!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

Teleports away for a moment and then reappears. "There I dealt with it. It wont be hurting any one. and No that was not it. It was something else like alien technology and that was defiantly not alien. Can I see the plans for this building,"  

Lady Amber

I am NOT insane! Get me out of here!

Wylder Treejumper

WHAT!?!?!? My evilly evil evil plan did not evilly work?!?!?!? But I evilly planned so much for the evil moment when I would evilly rule the world! Or, at least, a shell of it... But I shall be back!!!! EVILLY!!!

*Teleports away in a burst of smoke and evilly evil laughing*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

sends out a signal and reverses Wylders Tellaport putting him back in his cell and removing all technology from his cell. Teleports in to the room with Amber grabs her arm and teleports back "There, I need all the help I can get. Now about those plans,"

The Skarzs

Never! I shall never give away such precious and valuable information as the building plans! Top secret and all that!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I love how my big character-developmenty moment was overshadowed
I don't
It. was. SARCASM!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

We know. We all love your overshadowablity. ;D